INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• Alex

RG rep

EDIT: The promo bonuses will hit accounts shortly – please stay tuned!

fantasydraft

FantasyDraft has offered great promotions for RG members so far during the NFL season, and this week is no exception!

For NFL Week 5, play in the $100K Run and Gun GPP and FantasyDraft will match your winnings! There’s no limit on how much they’ll match, so enter the max (50 entries) and your entire winnings total will be matched by FantasyDraft!

This is a huge promo exclusive for RG members who signed up for FantasyDraft using one of our links. If you signed up through us in the past you are eligible for this promo. If you don’t currently have an account on FantasyDraft, make sure to use our link to be eligible for this promo (and other exclusive promos in the future)!

How To Play

1. If you haven’t already, click here to create your FantasyDraft account. If prompted, enter referred by “GRINDERS”.

2. Make a deposit on FantasyDraft. You’ll have your first deposit matched 100% (up to $600) and get a FREE one-year subscription to our FantasyDraft Incentives premium content. Remember – you must use our link to create your account in order to be eligible for this awesome promo. Existing depositors are all set, as long as you originally signed up through a RotoGrinders link.

3. Enter the $100,000 Run and Gun You can multi-enter if you’d like. Remember – every entry that cashes will have the winnings matched by FantasyDraft!

4. Add your FantasyDraft screen name to this thread to be eligible for the promotion.

Any of your entries that win will have the earnings matched in the form of FantasyCash

Best of luck to all of the entrants and make sure you get your entries in before the contest fills up!

Start building your lineups in the Run and Gun now!

As always, if you have questions, ask them in this thread and a FantasyDraft rep will help you out.

Good luck!

• mschluessler18

Fantasy Draft: Mschluessler18

• Danny_Rand

• 2019 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Danny_rand

• jokerdpo

• Ranked #26

RG Tiered Ranking

Jokerdpo

• jokerdpo

• Ranked #26

RG Tiered Ranking

Jokerdpo

• papagates

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #5

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2016 $1M Prize Winner

• x3

2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Papagates

• JorgePaez

JorgePaez, let me know if the ones that couldn’t get in this week can get the same deal next week and I’ll deposit.

• Stomwilliams

Name: elspensero

• barro

Fantasydraft missed out big by not making this GPP larger

• Jpitten

@barro said...

Fantasydraft missed out big by not making this GPP larger

Agreed I was gonna max but I only ever play Sunday morning for some reason

• Ravenfan

Yep, if you are going to do this, don’t make it so small it fills up almost a day before lock.

• bosox15

@FantasyDraft_Rep said...

The Run & Gun filled last night, thanks to everyone who took part in the promo!

Make sure your name is on the list BEFORE 1pm Sunday if you are participating.

Good luck and be on the lookout for more promos not only for NFL but also NBA, NHL and PGA.

Where can I confirm my username is on this List?

Bosox15

• TinkyTyler

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Good luck and be on the lookout for more promos not only for NFL but also NBA, NHL and PGA.

What list are you referring to? Otherwise can you confirm eligibility? Thanks.

• JJ1TIME

JJ1TIME

• Meatacus

Damn I was too slow. Was just about to deposit and start making my 50 teams but it’s filled already. Quite surprised they offered this great deal without increasing the size of the contest from last week. Now it’s not worth my time even playing on their site at all this weekend. Maybe next weekend.

• butkusaafl

mhacker1

• Gqinxs

RG Overall Ranking

• x2

2016 DraftKings NFL KOTB Finalist

gqinxs

• myb821

this really sucks that its filled. Extremely disjointed.

• kellykip

I’m entered in the Run and Gun, but no idea whether I signed up through here or not

username: kellykip

• Jaheck85

• 2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

jaheck85

• RadonLove

How can we make sure our “name is on the list”? (Mine login is RadonLove)

There appears to be only one old, non-updated list linked anywhere in the thread.

• ATL_Gunner

This is awesome – thanks guys!

FD Username: ATL_Gunner

• rallycap

I missed it, and probably would have max entered, but only have myself to blame. (I am a bit of a procrastinator.) I would love to see this great promotion again for NFL.

• Linsanity88

Really need a CSV upload option for lineups on FantasyDraft. Manually editing 50 lineups (where the contests page doesn’t even show you which lineup you’re editing until you open the entry in a new tab) was not fun. Managed to get 49/50 done before my last one timed out before lock.

• FantasyDraft_Rep

• FantasyDraft Representative

@Linsanity88 said...

Really need a CSV upload option for lineups on FantasyDraft. Manually editing 50 lineups (where the contests page doesn’t even show you which lineup you’re editing until you open the entry in a new tab) was not fun. Managed to get 49/50 done before my last one timed out before lock.

We are working on CSV.

BTW you can see the lineup for a contest by hovering over the lineup icon for each contests.

• rdlman88

rdlman88

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.