INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• Alex

RG rep

EDIT: The promo bonuses will hit accounts shortly – please stay tuned!

fantasydraft

FantasyDraft has offered great promotions for RG members so far during the NFL season, and this week is no exception!

For NFL Week 5, play in the $100K Run and Gun GPP and FantasyDraft will match your winnings! There’s no limit on how much they’ll match, so enter the max (50 entries) and your entire winnings total will be matched by FantasyDraft!

This is a huge promo exclusive for RG members who signed up for FantasyDraft using one of our links. If you signed up through us in the past you are eligible for this promo. If you don’t currently have an account on FantasyDraft, make sure to use our link to be eligible for this promo (and other exclusive promos in the future)!

How To Play

1. If you haven’t already, click here to create your FantasyDraft account. If prompted, enter referred by “GRINDERS”.

2. Make a deposit on FantasyDraft. You’ll have your first deposit matched 100% (up to $600) and get a FREE one-year subscription to our FantasyDraft Incentives premium content. Remember – you must use our link to create your account in order to be eligible for this awesome promo. Existing depositors are all set, as long as you originally signed up through a RotoGrinders link.

3. Enter the $100,000 Run and Gun You can multi-enter if you’d like. Remember – every entry that cashes will have the winnings matched by FantasyDraft!

4. Add your FantasyDraft screen name to this thread to be eligible for the promotion.

Any of your entries that win will have the earnings matched in the form of FantasyCash

Best of luck to all of the entrants and make sure you get your entries in before the contest fills up!

Start building your lineups in the Run and Gun now!

As always, if you have questions, ask them in this thread and a FantasyDraft rep will help you out.

Good luck!

• Razzle11

@ihaveareputation said...

Wow, this is awesome! Nice promo! FantasyDraft name: ihaveareputation.

Sick showing man!!!

• Drew52786

You certainly do now!

• ihaveareputation

• x2

2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Thanks! I’m still shaking my head in disbelief. Thanks a ton to all of the RG hosts and content providers! Most of my NFL research comes from RG content. Crazy night.

• xandamere

Hello! Just want to make sure my entries are credited – my username is Xandamere.

Thanks for an awesome promotion. :)

• sgrignoli3

Can you please confirm my username (sgrignoli3) via the rotogrinders link?

When is the matching fantasycash going to hit our accounts? I gotta get in some NHL action!

• pcggenterprises

Did fantasy draft double everyone’s winnings??

• thacker777

Congrats ihaveareputation

• sgrignoli3

I haven’t gotten any match at this point…anyone?

• dmiller10nc

I haven’t as well, but I am sure they are working through the process now. They should probably just make a statement on the thread, so people know what to expect and don’t bombard them with emails.

• pcggenterprises

No match as of now as well. They paid out contest but it has not been doubled

• FantasyDraft_Rep

• FantasyDraft Representative

Hey guys the bonus match is going to be manually applied so it will take longer.

It will be done today though!

We had some big winners last night congrats to everyone who scored!!

• FantasyDraft_Rep

• FantasyDraft Representative

@sgrignoli3 said...

Can you please confirm my username (sgrignoli3) via the rotogrinders link?

When is the matching fantasycash going to hit our accounts? I gotta get in some NHL action!

Don’t miss out on the promo for the Roenick contest.

That trip is going to be one of the best, details are in a pinned thread.

• sgrignoli3

Awesome thanks for the response here. Looking forward to the JR contest!

• BIF

@FantasyDraft_Rep said...

Hey guys the bonus match is going to be manually applied so it will take longer.

Thanks, I didn’t see your reply so emailed support asking the same thing.

Fantasy Draft username: BIF

• BIF

@FantasyDraft_Rep said...

Awesome JR Experience promo this week too !

• jhorst52

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #23

RG Tiered Ranking

• x3

2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x2

2016 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

Congrats reputation! you certainly have one now!

Thank you Fantasy Draft for running possibly the best promotion I can remember.

• MrQu13t

Was great promo!

• Ashylarrymp

Big time rotogrinders and fantasy draft my two favorite sites no joke thank you! Havent received fantasy cash yet but im patient and i trust you :)

• mjsimpson24

Yeah, best promo that a site has done. You guys are my favorite site to play on for sure.

• thacker777

Bonus received. Thanks Fantasy Draft. Great promo

• Razzle11

Received mine as well, awesome promotion

• marker0357

Bonus received.

Let’s do it again! The Marketing guys got this one right.

Hounds

• Ballgame

I sent a pm to fantasydraft to see if I was eligible for the promo money match, but havent heard back yet. My username is Ballgame32

• m0p4b

Waiting on Winnings Match. Anyone else waiting?

• rdlman88

I don’t believe I ever got my winnings matched. Am I wrong in thinking that it should have been?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.