INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• Alex

RG rep

EDIT: The promo bonuses will hit accounts shortly – please stay tuned!

fantasydraft

FantasyDraft has offered great promotions for RG members so far during the NFL season, and this week is no exception!

For NFL Week 5, play in the $100K Run and Gun GPP and FantasyDraft will match your winnings! There’s no limit on how much they’ll match, so enter the max (50 entries) and your entire winnings total will be matched by FantasyDraft!

This is a huge promo exclusive for RG members who signed up for FantasyDraft using one of our links. If you signed up through us in the past you are eligible for this promo. If you don’t currently have an account on FantasyDraft, make sure to use our link to be eligible for this promo (and other exclusive promos in the future)!

How To Play

1. If you haven’t already, click here to create your FantasyDraft account. If prompted, enter referred by “GRINDERS”.

2. Make a deposit on FantasyDraft. You’ll have your first deposit matched 100% (up to $600) and get a FREE one-year subscription to our FantasyDraft Incentives premium content. Remember – you must use our link to create your account in order to be eligible for this awesome promo. Existing depositors are all set, as long as you originally signed up through a RotoGrinders link.

3. Enter the $100,000 Run and Gun You can multi-enter if you’d like. Remember – every entry that cashes will have the winnings matched by FantasyDraft!

4. Add your FantasyDraft screen name to this thread to be eligible for the promotion.

Any of your entries that win will have the earnings matched in the form of FantasyCash

Best of luck to all of the entrants and make sure you get your entries in before the contest fills up!

Start building your lineups in the Run and Gun now!

As always, if you have questions, ask them in this thread and a FantasyDraft rep will help you out.

Good luck!

• teachmehowto

• Blogger of the Month

Teachmehowto

• ElSlappo

Great promo, wish i could go back in time and sign up for FD through a RG link

• mjsimpson24

So first place gets $20,000? Amazing promo

• Alex

RG rep

I’ve made edits to the original post but to clarify – this is a promo that is exclusive for FantasyDraft players that signed up for FantasyDraft using a RotoGrinders link. If you signed up for FantasyDraft from someone else’s link, you will not be eligible for the matched winnings promotion. Sorry, and make sure you sign up through us in the future for these types of promos!

• Jcicc

Can we get confirmation on what will be matched after say a min cash? Is it:

1) The profit on the Min-Cash: 37.50-25=12.5
    2) The entire cash amount: 37.5

SN: jaysick88

• FantasyDraft_Rep

• FantasyDraft Representative

@Pitch120 said...

Anyway we can be told beforehand if we qualify? I dont want to enter without knowing.

I don’t see a username pitch120.

If you give me your username I will tell you.

It may just be me but I think you should play regardless!

• Czervik67

Czervik67

• Pitch120

@abmt said...

I’ve made edits to the original post but to clarify – this is a promo that is exclusive for FantasyDraft players that signed up for FantasyDraft using a RotoGrinders link. If you signed up for FantasyDraft from someone else’s link, you will not be eligible for the matched winnings promotion. Sorry, and make sure you sign up through us in the future for these types of promos!

How do we know if we are eligible? Pretty sure my UN (pitch12) signed up through RG but honestly have no idea. Anyway we can have a list before gametime? I’m not going to enter the tourney unless I qualify for the promo

• FantasyDraft_Rep

• FantasyDraft Representative

@Jcicc said...

Can we get confirmation on what will be matched after say a min cash? Is it:

1) The profit on the Min-Cash: 37.50-25=12.5
    2) The entire cash amount: 37.5

The winnings will be matched not your net winnings, so $37.50 × 2.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@ElSlappo said...

Great promo, wish i could go back in time and sign up for FD through a RG link

you and me both man. I so would have been putting in $1,250.

• Pitch120

@FantasyDraft_Rep said...

I don’t see a username pitch120.

If you give me your username I will tell you.

It may just be me but I think you should play regardless!

My Fantasydraft UN is Pitch12

• markaw4

Awesome promo! Will the additional winnings be paid out immediately or will it trickle out like the deposit bonus?

• fdapo

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

fdapo

• moedigs

Moeshin

• markaw4

markaw4

• emge

2012 ROOGSLAFFLE Champ, NBA Daily Plays Writer

• 2014 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2012 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

• tvsfrink

Please check if I signed up via RG, I don’t remember anymore.

tvsfrink

• squirrelpatrol

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #18

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• x2

2020 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

Wow this is a fantastic promo. Username is SquirrelPatrol.

• Jcicc

Thank you sir!

Can you confirm I signed up through a link? I have premium and never purchased it so am assuming that is how I got it…

• thechovanone

Such a great promo from a very well run company. Go hawks.

Username
    thechovanone

• jkidd1084

• 2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Can you confirm that I am registered via rotogrinders as well? Posted earlier, SN is jkidd1084. Thanks!

• dskinyg

desydollar

• MD0530

• 2017 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

• 2016 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

MD0530

• marineroptimist

marineroptimist

Very nice promo!

• xandamere

I don’t remember if I signed up through an RG link or not – can you please look up the username Xandamere?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).