INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• Alex

RG rep

EDIT: The promo bonuses will hit accounts shortly – please stay tuned!

fantasydraft

FantasyDraft has offered great promotions for RG members so far during the NFL season, and this week is no exception!

For NFL Week 5, play in the $100K Run and Gun GPP and FantasyDraft will match your winnings! There’s no limit on how much they’ll match, so enter the max (50 entries) and your entire winnings total will be matched by FantasyDraft!

This is a huge promo exclusive for RG members who signed up for FantasyDraft using one of our links. If you signed up through us in the past you are eligible for this promo. If you don’t currently have an account on FantasyDraft, make sure to use our link to be eligible for this promo (and other exclusive promos in the future)!

How To Play

1. If you haven’t already, click here to create your FantasyDraft account. If prompted, enter referred by “GRINDERS”.

2. Make a deposit on FantasyDraft. You’ll have your first deposit matched 100% (up to $600) and get a FREE one-year subscription to our FantasyDraft Incentives premium content. Remember – you must use our link to create your account in order to be eligible for this awesome promo. Existing depositors are all set, as long as you originally signed up through a RotoGrinders link.

3. Enter the $100,000 Run and Gun You can multi-enter if you’d like. Remember – every entry that cashes will have the winnings matched by FantasyDraft!

4. Add your FantasyDraft screen name to this thread to be eligible for the promotion.

Any of your entries that win will have the earnings matched in the form of FantasyCash

Best of luck to all of the entrants and make sure you get your entries in before the contest fills up!

Start building your lineups in the Run and Gun now!

As always, if you have questions, ask them in this thread and a FantasyDraft rep will help you out.

Good luck!

• m0p4b

m0p4b1 is the UN. Can you check?

• Vanco

Can’t remember either, can you check Vanco22 please?

• bettntibetn

• 2020 Underdog Best Ball Finalist - NFL

bettntibetn

• ShowMeTheMoney

• 2012 DraftStreet DSBC Finalist

Show_Me_The_Money

• jayz4dayz72

Can a Fantasydraft representative let me know if i signed up through a rotogrinders link. i believe i did even though i havent made my first deposit yet. Upon learning this , i will make a deposit and look forward to entering this tournament , thanks!!
    FantasyDraft username : jayz4dayz72

• Marcus124

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #7

RG Tiered Ranking

Wow, what a great promotion. I can’t remember if I signed up through a rotogrinders link though. Could you check? My username is mrcse13.

• terribad

terribad

• dark_golem

dark_golem

• MrFantasy

Is there a rollover for the Fantasy cash? If I cash for $1000 for instance and get $1000 in fantasy cash do I simply need to play that $1000 before I can cash it out?

• deadphish

deadphish

• revann

revann

• jdtrey

@FantasyDraft_Rep said...

Paid out in full. Will take a day to process since it is outside of the regular contest payouts.

What about those of us who signed up before there was ever an affiliation with RG lol?

Username:
    jdtrey

• Dpert002

Dpert002

• bcsmithga

bluetrav

• cmbarbee226

Bummer, I signed up with FD before RG promoted them.

• rynpak

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #1

RG Tiered Ranking

FantasyDraft username rynpak

• FantasyDraft_Rep

• FantasyDraft Representative

@MrFantasy said...

Is there a rollover for the Fantasy cash? If I cash for $1000 for instance and get $1000 in fantasy cash do I simply need to play that $1000 before I can cash it out?

If you cashed $1000 you of course can do anything you want with that since it is cash. The matching $1000 FantasyCash can be used to pay entry fees same as cash it just cant be withdrawn. But you can play all $1000 in a day if you want there is no earn out to get to the total $1000FC.

• Linsanity88

Linsanity88

• dowdyism

Thanks Fantasy Draft and RG!

User name: dowdyism

• BIF

Fantasy Draft screen name BIF

• rkalthia

rkalthia

• mtray1911

mtray1911

Much Thanks!

• michfan

golabattblue

• Capone1233

mgray1233

• bearjew90

Bearjew90

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).