INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• Alex

RG rep

EDIT: The promo bonuses will hit accounts shortly – please stay tuned!

fantasydraft

FantasyDraft has offered great promotions for RG members so far during the NFL season, and this week is no exception!

For NFL Week 5, play in the $100K Run and Gun GPP and FantasyDraft will match your winnings! There’s no limit on how much they’ll match, so enter the max (50 entries) and your entire winnings total will be matched by FantasyDraft!

This is a huge promo exclusive for RG members who signed up for FantasyDraft using one of our links. If you signed up through us in the past you are eligible for this promo. If you don’t currently have an account on FantasyDraft, make sure to use our link to be eligible for this promo (and other exclusive promos in the future)!

How To Play

1. If you haven’t already, click here to create your FantasyDraft account. If prompted, enter referred by “GRINDERS”.

2. Make a deposit on FantasyDraft. You’ll have your first deposit matched 100% (up to $600) and get a FREE one-year subscription to our FantasyDraft Incentives premium content. Remember – you must use our link to create your account in order to be eligible for this awesome promo. Existing depositors are all set, as long as you originally signed up through a RotoGrinders link.

3. Enter the $100,000 Run and Gun You can multi-enter if you’d like. Remember – every entry that cashes will have the winnings matched by FantasyDraft!

4. Add your FantasyDraft screen name to this thread to be eligible for the promotion.

Any of your entries that win will have the earnings matched in the form of FantasyCash

Best of luck to all of the entrants and make sure you get your entries in before the contest fills up!

Start building your lineups in the Run and Gun now!

As always, if you have questions, ask them in this thread and a FantasyDraft rep will help you out.

Good luck!

• Paymelate

Fantasydraft username: Paymelater

• anilprao88

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #2

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

I was just wondering if I was eligible for this promotion. Not 100% sure I signed up through RG last year. Fantasy Draft username is anilprao88. Thank you.

• cinussy

@abmt said...

fantasydraft

FantasyDraft has offered great promotions for RG members so far during the NFL season, and this week is no exception!

For NFL Week 5, play in the $100K Run and Gun GPP and FantasyDraft will match your winnings! There’s no limit on how much they’ll match, so enter the max (50 entries) and your entire winnings total will be matched by FantasyDraft!

This is a huge promo exclusive for RG members who signed up for FantasyDraft using one of our links. If you signed up through us in the past you are eligible for this promo. If you don’t currently have an account on FantasyDraft, make sure to use our link to be eligible for this promo (and other exclusive promos in the future)!

How To Play

1. If you haven’t already, click here to create your FantasyDraft account. If prompted, enter referred by “GRINDERS”.

2. Make a deposit on FantasyDraft. You’ll have your first deposit matched 100% (up to $600) and get a FREE one-year subscription to our FantasyDraft Incentives premium content. Remember – you must use our link to create your account in order to be eligible for this awesome promo. Existing depositors are all set, as long as you originally signed up through a RotoGrinders link.

3. Enter the $100,000 Run and Gun You can multi-enter if you’d like. Remember – every entry that cashes will have the winnings matched by FantasyDraft!

4. Add your FantasyDraft screen name to this thread to be eligible for the promotion.

Any of your entries that win will have the earnings matched in the form of FantasyCash

Best of luck to all of the entrants and make sure you get your entries in before the contest fills up!

Start building your lineups in the Run and Gun now!

As always, if you have questions, ask them in this thread and a FantasyDraft rep will help you out.

Good luck!

Cinussy

• bobbyv02

Bobbyv02

• Kleppy12

Kleppy12

• Ntaust10

Ntaust10

• psualum

RG Overall Ranking

psualum

• magicman10

• Blogger of the Month

Username Magicman10, can you check if I used the RG link? Thanks

• DanC

DanC

• libra989

libra989

• jpjk1lla

I can’t remember if I signed up through an RG link. is there a way to be able to know this?

• FantasyDraft_Rep

• FantasyDraft Representative

We will verify the list of referrer questions tomorrow since there will probably be a lot.

Glad to hear everyone is excited about this.

Will someone hit it big for $20k? Crazier things have happened.

• mattdunbar12

any way if we can enter if we didn’t enter fantasy draft with rg link? I did join a while back

• xharbz

• 2018 DraftKings NFL KOTB Finalist

xharbz

• xharbz

• 2018 DraftKings NFL KOTB Finalist

xharbz

• coninefan

Coninefan – pretty sure I’m eligible but would like confirmation like everyone else

• Losingtoagirl

DfsDraftQueen

• boggslite

NHL Analyst, GrindersLive Co-Host

RG Overall Ranking

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• x2

2013 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Boggslite

• maineventers

maineventers

• dowjones206

• x2

2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Fantasy Draft Username: DowJones

• Tuttlebag

User name: Tuttlebag

• mes21

Mes21

• kkissell

Fantastic promo!

Draft username: Rainman2412

• dmiller10nc

I’m in Sumit010

• bsabala916

Fantasy Draft SN: SacTowns-Finest

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler