INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• Alex

RG rep

EDIT: The promo bonuses will hit accounts shortly – please stay tuned!

fantasydraft

FantasyDraft has offered great promotions for RG members so far during the NFL season, and this week is no exception!

For NFL Week 5, play in the $100K Run and Gun GPP and FantasyDraft will match your winnings! There’s no limit on how much they’ll match, so enter the max (50 entries) and your entire winnings total will be matched by FantasyDraft!

This is a huge promo exclusive for RG members who signed up for FantasyDraft using one of our links. If you signed up through us in the past you are eligible for this promo. If you don’t currently have an account on FantasyDraft, make sure to use our link to be eligible for this promo (and other exclusive promos in the future)!

How To Play

1. If you haven’t already, click here to create your FantasyDraft account. If prompted, enter referred by “GRINDERS”.

2. Make a deposit on FantasyDraft. You’ll have your first deposit matched 100% (up to $600) and get a FREE one-year subscription to our FantasyDraft Incentives premium content. Remember – you must use our link to create your account in order to be eligible for this awesome promo. Existing depositors are all set, as long as you originally signed up through a RotoGrinders link.

3. Enter the $100,000 Run and Gun You can multi-enter if you’d like. Remember – every entry that cashes will have the winnings matched by FantasyDraft!

4. Add your FantasyDraft screen name to this thread to be eligible for the promotion.

Any of your entries that win will have the earnings matched in the form of FantasyCash

Best of luck to all of the entrants and make sure you get your entries in before the contest fills up!

Start building your lineups in the Run and Gun now!

As always, if you have questions, ask them in this thread and a FantasyDraft rep will help you out.

Good luck!

• Drew52786

Can you check my eligibility as well. Username: Drew52786

• IceDog

IceDog

• IceDog

Username: IceDog

• Rgreffenius

Greff

• moonshiner

please check my eligibility I’m moonshinerman

• afolmer

afolmer

• gavlam

gavlam

• patlives

username is patlives
    Thank you for this great promo! Just signed up and deposited tonight

• Foxden24

Foxden24

• bonuscash

• 2019 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• x2

2014 FAFC Finalist

bonuscash

Could you check my username? I think I signed up through RG but its been too long now.

• UBP

UnbridledPower

• nvalencia30

• x2

2014 FAFC Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

nvalencia30

• MongolianBeef

mongolianbeef

• Bobstar30

Bobstar30

• jakz101

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x5

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Wow do I regret not signing up with an RG link.

• cpstudcp69

cpstudcp

• Benjamin745

Benjamin745

• dvphenom

Am i eligible? Username dvphenom

• Tsj311

Could you check my eligibility? onetime7500

• Yukonyaks

Could you do check on my username. Pretty sure I signed up through RG. Just not 100% sure.
    Yukonyaks
    Thanks. awesome promo

• jesstrieb

dartthrow408

• cpleone

FantasyDraft username – cpleone

• Rycol19

Rycol19

• BeL0WaB0Ve

Awesome promo. Just signed up. SN: BeL0WaB0Ve

• airobat

airobat

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.