MAIN FORUM

Comments

• blabbles

Hi all,

Am I missing something? I’m just getting back to DFS with the new (and hopefully not about-to-end) MLB season. The last few years I’ve been playing at FDraft quite a bit. Last year they switched to a 100% rake free model with a subscription fee.

So I logged in to check on some of their contests — and it looks like they are all raked…? And that’s even the H2H ones, which had been rake-free for years even as they charged rake for everything else.

Is that right? Did they abandon that approach? If so Google is failing me as I find lots of stuff about them going rake free but nothing about them turning it off – including searching this forum.

But perhaps I’m misinterpreting this or missing a setting? Some clarification would be helpful. Thanks.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@blabbles said...

Hi all,

Am I missing something? I’m just getting back to DFS with the new (and hopefully not about-to-end) MLB season. The last few years I’ve been playing at FDraft quite a bit. Last year they switched to a 100% rake free model with a subscription fee.

So I logged in to check on some of their contests — and it looks like they are all raked…? And that’s even the H2H ones, which had been rake-free for years even as they charged rake for everything else.

Is that right? Did they abandon that approach? If so Google is failing me as I find lots of stuff about them going rake free but nothing about them turning it off – including searching this forum.

But perhaps I’m misinterpreting this or missing a setting? Some clarification would be helpful. Thanks.

There’s a thread called FantasyDraft about 6 posts down: https://rotogrinders.com/threads/fantasydraft-3380433

• blabbles

Ah so there is. I missed that. Unfortunately while the first post in the thread is exactly about what I wrote about the whole rest of it is about cancellations and such (understandably).

But I guess the answer is “yes they’re charging rake again including H2H, and no they’re not going to bother telling you about it or explaining anything, so just deal.” So it goes.

• FantasyDraftSupport

• FantasyDraft Representative

@blabbles said...

Ah so there is. I missed that. Unfortunately while the first post in the thread is exactly about what I wrote about the whole rest of it is about cancellations and such (understandably).

But I guess the answer is “yes they’re charging rake again including H2H, and no they’re not going to bother telling you about it or explaining anything, so just deal.” So it goes.

Emails were sent out to all of our users with our new plan, did you not receive?

We moved back to a rake model, because after all we are running a business (Rake Free did not generate as much subscription revenue as we had hoped).

That being said, we have implemented some new perks that we think our players (and new players) should love – specifically our Cashback Replay Rewards. Users get 10% on net losses paid back to you weekly.

Cashback Replay Rewards

Please check it out, and email support@fantasydraft.com with any questions.

Thanks!

• FSG22

When can we play in Iowa? I’ve been able to play FD/DK about a Year now, but nothing else.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).