INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• GrindUnumb

FantasyDraft has certainly gotten more and more stagnant. Their hardline of maintaining their status quo does not help. Over the past two years I have submitted a handful of suggestions that they consider adding Nascar and Preseason NFL DFS. Each time I have suggested one they reply they will definitely NOT be adding or even considering these. You’d think they could at least give a token response that they could consider if enough customers request. Not just a firm “No chance” everytime. Just disappointed they refuse to innovate their product, or entertain suggestions.

• seth1374

RG Overall Ranking

Thats not true they did preseason NFL the last 2 years and if memory serves that had decent overlay, they don’t do one game slates so it would not be up any reason right now. But I am not going to get mad at a site for not providing a sport that doesn’t fill

• Jvanspro

@GrindUnumb said...

FantasyDraft has certainly gotten more and more stagnant. Their hardline of maintaining their status quo does not help. Over the past two years I have submitted a handful of suggestions that they consider adding Nascar and Preseason NFL DFS. Each time I have suggested one they reply they will definitely NOT be adding or even considering these. You’d think they could at least give a token response that they could consider if enough customers request. Not just a firm “No chance” everytime. Just disappointed they refuse to innovate their product, or entertain suggestions.

Don’t forget they are trying to run a business. Just because you keep requesting doesn’t mean it’s in the best interest of their business goals. They are smaller and trying to grow. There is no reason to expand to add offerings yet IMO.

• FantasyDraftSupport

• FantasyDraft Representative

@GrindUnumb said...

This is not accurate, we have offered Preseason NFL for years and will be doing so again this year.

There is no immediate plan for Nascar at this point.

Thanks for your feedback.

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

@Jvanspro said...

Don’t forget they are trying to run a business. Just because you keep requesting doesn’t mean it’s in the best interest of their business goals. They are smaller and trying to grow. There is no reason to expand to add offerings yet IMO.

Yep. Know who you are and stick with it

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.