MAIN FORUM

Comments

• FantasyDraft_Rep

FantasyDraft Rep

Grinders,
    As members of the DFS community committed to doing things the right way, we feel that we need to do our part to protect the lifeblood of the industry, you the players. So, we have decided to get involved. Today we have entered into an agreement with the FantasyAces bankruptcy trustee to obtain player account and balance information in order to help reimbursing missing player funds.

Through this agreement, we have committed to reimburse Fantasy Aces players up to $1,000 cash to cover missing account balances, this makes 99.6% of the players whole. In addition, to help those with larger balances we are also going to offer the following:

• Players with a Fantasy Aces cash account balance between $1,000 – $5,000:
      • We will provide $1,000 Cash + Remaining balance in FantasyCash up to $4,000 ($5,000 total)
    • Players with a Fantasy Aces cash balance >$5,000:
      • We will provide $1,000 Cash + $4,000 FantasyCash + a Pending Bonus for the remainder of your balance
      • Pending Bonus is earned at a rate of 4% for each $1 in entry fees paid in USD, and is paid as FantasyCash

Upon court approval, we will provide additional detail on how you can claim your funds on FantasyDraft.

I want to reiterate that FantasyDraft is committed to being a responsible citizen of the DFS community. That means we do things the right way, and your funds will ALWAYS be segregated and protected. We are licensed or registered in all states that have passed DFS regulation and are compliant in each. When we say that We Put Players First, we mean it.

Steve Krombolz
    CEO & Co-Founder

• flip4flop

That’s awesome and such a great move by Fantasy Draft!

PS care to buy back my stock in Aces? It’s not much. I’ll promptly give it back to the site :)

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

RG Overall Ranking
    • 2014 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

FanDuel WFFC Finalist
    • 2010 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

FanDuel WFFC Finalist

This is huge. Major thanks to Steve Krombolz, CFO Tim Weisbrod, and financial backer Robert Stevanovski for working this deal through the bankruptcy court.

For those with over $1,000 in your accounts, Fantasy Cash is not quite real cash, but it’s pretty damn close. You have to play through it one time and then you can cash it out. Hopefully you like what you see on FantasyDraft and continue playing. They understand your hesitancy with keeping a balance on any site after the Aces debacle so we’re discussing ways to be more transparent to the community with player funds. You not only need reimbursement, you also need ongoing reassurance.

My understanding is that this deal now becomes public and that other parties can try to outbid it. If the bankruptcy judge expedites it you may be able to access your reimbursement on FantasyDraft in a week. If it’s not expedited it could take a few weeks.

Once again, huge props to FantasyDraft.

• elementasrat

I’ll be looking forward to getting my $1 back. Thanks!

• keg4540

RG Overall Ranking

RG Overall Ranking
    • Ranked #9

RG Tiered Ranking

RG Tiered Ranking
  • Scumpunch

Wow, incredible news! I’ll be repping my FantasyDraft T-shirt with pride tomorrow, and will absolutely be increasing my action on the site going forward. Thank you!

• SnowShark

All I can say is WOW!!! So incredible for FANTASY DRAFT to make this move. Just Amazing!!!

• boomanfoo

I will look forward to playing a lot more volume on Fantasy Draft

• petey28

Hell yeah

• tmirrione

Tremendous news! Kudos to the Fantasy Draft team. Here’s to hoping this pays off huge for your organization.

• tnib

Woooo Hoooo! Thank you Fantasy Draft!!!!

• kswetnam1342

Don’t play on either site, but that is a big time move by Fantasy Draft.

• headChopper

RG Contributor (OG Status)

RG Overall Ranking

RG Overall Ranking
    • Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

RG Tiered Ranking
    • 2013 FanDuel WFBBC Champion

FanDuel WFBBC Champion
    • x2

2013 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

FanDuel WFFC Finalist

Wow. That’s huge for the players. I think Fantasy Draft earned some of my business with this move

• HeroesofWar

If you truly put all players first you’d repay the funds of the guys over $1000.

Those are the biggest victims of industry fraud, and that should be a drop in the bucket.

• jmbwngfn

3x FSWA Writer Nominee, RG Admin

• 2011 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

FanDuel WFBC Finalist
    @HeroesofWar said...

If you truly put all players first you’d repay the funds of the guys over $1000.

Those are the biggest victims of industry fraud, and that should be a drop in the bucket.

Literally every single player is better off because of this…..

• southside

As someone with a larger balance, I almost wrote DK asking about a huge roll over on account balance, but figured it wasn’t in their best interest to bail out smaller site customers. So, obviously I think this is a great deal. Very cool guys.

• Choco26

@HeroesofWar said...

Some people can ALWAYS find something to bitch about.. Guarantee you the guys w/ large balances are thrilled about this too.

• jakz101

RG Overall Ranking

RG Overall Ranking
    • $1M Prize Winner

$1M Prize Winner
    • Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

RG Tiered Ranking
    • 2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

FanDuel WFFC Finalist

Very proud right now to play on Fantasy Draft and host the Fantasy Draft Happy Hour twice a week. Well done Steve and the rest of the Fantasy Draft team.

• skeeter1114

Definitely didn’t expect this, but hope everything works out well for Fantasy Draft, and nice to see FantasyDraft step up. Too bad no one from Aces had a little bit of this decency.

• KlairVoyant

RG Overall Ranking

RG Overall Ranking
    • Ranked #54

RG Tiered Ranking

RG Tiered Ranking

If this goes through FantasyDraft will have earned my business!

• rgreuli

RG Overall Ranking

RG Overall Ranking
    • Ranked #25

RG Tiered Ranking

RG Tiered Ranking

What a great move by Fantasy Draft. I haven’t played much on your site but showing that you care I intend to play more on your site.

• gosixersgo76

RG Overall Ranking

RG Overall Ranking
    • Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

RG Tiered Ranking

Such a classy move by Fantasy Draft that I may have to deposit.

• VChair23

Pretty amazing for all of the people who had $ on Aces.

• glloyd95

DK loyal but Fantasy Draft just earned a deposit from me with such a classy move…Thanks for speeding up the healing process of a black-eye to our DFS community!

• breedloveboxer

I love you, Fantasy Draft.

• shockermandan

RG Moderator

@KlairVoyant said...

If this goes through FantasyDraft will have earned my business!

Agreed. Hoping this goes through, and thank you FantasyDraft!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Sites mentioned in this thread

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

Subforum Index

Advertisement

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Disclosures: All RotoGrinders content contributors are active DFS players. Contributor screen names can be found on their respective RotoGrinders profile pages. Contributors reserve the right to use players or strategies not discussed in their content on RotoGrinders.