INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• FantasyDraft_Rep

• FantasyDraft Representative

We are running a $500 Freeroll Thursday night to let you try out one of the new products we have launched with Hooters.

$500 Prop Freeroll

It is free, easy to play and awards $500 worth of tickets into Sunday’s NFL action.

One Note:
    This product only exists on our Hooters Skin , so once you enter you will have to go to go there to view your Prop entry.
    You can do everything on the Hooters skin you can on FantasyDraft so you will see the same account, entry, history etc. there.

We have more products in the pipeline similar to this so keep an eye out for exciting things to come. This includes paid versions of this prop style game on FantasyDraft.

Have fun and feel free to share any feedback you have about the game in this thread!

• mkimmey

every time it makes you click on the i am not a robot a bank screen comes up so after you pick everything you can’t log in

• Alstaire

Doesn’t work. Keep getting an “error” message when try to enter.

• FantasyDraft_Rep

If you are having issues please email support@fantasydraft.com so we can resolve. There are about 42 entries thus far so it is working for most users.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Doesn’t work off iphone. Specifically my iphone. Really poor when any promotion has multiple contestants not being able to access the promotion.

• FantasyDraft_Rep

@sochoice said...

Doesn’t work off iphone. Specifically my iphone. Really poor when any promotion has multiple contestants not being able to access the promotion.

Will reach out direct to get details on your issue. People are successfully entering so need to get more detail.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

• Jvanspro

Worked fine for me.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

I got to give FantasyDraft some props (get it?). They reached out after my post and helped with my issue. I had not even contacted support and didn’t really care about the freeroll that much, yet they still attempted to help me out. Nice job FantasyDraft.

• FantasyDraft_Rep

For those of you who played we are interested in your feedback.

For instance, would you be interested in a paid H2H version of this? Or paid 10 man, 20 man etc?

Thanks again for playing!

• jayzee666

Can’t wait for my free Pepsi coupon in the mail!!

• FantasyDraft_Rep

@jayzee666 said...

Can’t wait for my free Pepsi coupon in the mail!!

This Rotogrinders contest paid FantasyCash not coupons.

But, if you did win a free Pepsi in a Hooters Monday contest you should have the coupon in your email. Lucky Day!

• yisman

@FantasyDraft_Rep said...

For those of you who played we are interested in your feedback.

For instance, would you be interested in a paid H2H version of this? Or paid 10 man, 20 man etc?

Thanks again for playing!

I would play a paid version of this.

• jayzee666

@FantasyDraft_Rep said...

This Rotogrinders contest paid FantasyCash not coupons.

But, if you did win a free Pepsi in a Hooters Monday contest you should have the coupon in your email. Lucky Day!

The previous Hooters contests gave out discounts for food. I didn’t realize this one actually gave out contest tickets!
    I would play if you provided a good selection of contests in each dollar range – not the > 150 MME offerings currently available.

• Jvanspro

@jayzee666 said...

The previous Hooters contests gave out discounts for food. I didn’t realize this one actually gave out contest tickets!
    I would play if you provided a good selection of contests in each dollar range – not the > 150 MME offerings currently available.

Kinda funny you created a whole thread whining about no freerolls. Then you get one and don’t even play in it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).