INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• CitadelGrad2012

Hey DFS Family!!

Who are some of your favorite touts to follow on Twitter and why do you like to follow them?

Thanks,

CitadelGrad2012

• tonedefrob

For NFL it’s Evan Silva, Adam Levitan and Scott Barrett. No one else comes close.

It’s all about data and trends…no hot takes.

• divusjulius

• Blogger of the Month

dave potts, eric craine, the siege noto, lol really all the RG and fantasylabs guys

• tonedefrob

@divusjulius said...

dave potts, eric craine, the siege noto, lol really all the RG and fantasylabs guys

Honestly, with the RG guys it’s mostly RG promos/links or memes/gifs/hot takes.

• awesemo

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #1

RG Tiered Ranking

• x3

2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

I like Bobby Fi’s twitter presence. For some reason whenever he tweets a hot take, it’s like a lightning rod for controversy!

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Chris Raybon, nothing but data driven advice. No hot takes or show boating.

• tonedefrob

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

Chris Raybon, nothing but data driven advice. No hot takes or show boating.

Agree on this one. Should’ve added it to my initial post.

• Yahoo302

@divusjulius said...

RIP your Twitter feed.

• divusjulius

• Blogger of the Month

maybe i have a simple sense of humor but craine dave and the seige make me lol.

• ChaosM83

RG Overall Ranking

8 posts in and no mention of TommyG? Hes always entertaining. Tommy and Al are probably my favorites.

• divusjulius

• Blogger of the Month

yeah and he starts some good thread wars

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).