MAIN FORUM

Comments

• sethayates

With the popularity of the “FCK Challange” run by @FishCakeKing I decided to run a low-stakes Mini FCK Challenge for those who want to follow along. Each night that the FCK Challenge runs (weeknights with 5 or more NBA games) we will enter the $1 Single-Entry GPP on DK (Daily Dollar). If you are interested in playing, your username should be listed below. At the end of the night each night, I will open the CSV for the $1 “Daily Dollar” and use the VLOOKUP function in excel to match each player’s score to the leaderboard. The results are located on a Google Spreadsheet at this link.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FI619zKhQ0xu0qYo1ikSirEgN5eQLlUFGQ6zyGHk7_E/edit?usp=sharing

Players listed in the above spreadsheet have paid $10 and confirmed entry. At the end of the contest period (March 2nd), we will determine a winner. The winner will be the player with the lowest average finish position. For example, 69 players are participating. First place is worth one point while 69th is worth 69. We will drop each player’s lowest two finishing positions. So if a player has a 1st, 12th, 35th, 67th, and 69th their total finish score is 1+12+35= 48. The lower the score the better.

At the completion of the contest, prizes will be paid as follows:

1st: $200
    2nd: $100
    3rd: $70
    4th: $65
    5th: $60
    6th: $55
    7th: $50
    8th: $40
    9th: $30
    10th:$20
    Total: $690

We will play the following slates:
    Game Dates: Starting Jan 25th every 5 game+ slate till we finish
    Game Dates: (at the request of some guys who have been playing for years no sat and sun)
    Jan 26,27,28,29
    Feb 1,2,3,5,8,9,10,19,22,23,24,25,26,29
    Mar 1,2

Thanks for playing everyone! Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck!

• ejwolf

EJWOLF

• BuffloSoldier

RG Soccer Contributor

BuffloSoldier

• ATLSoulchild

RG Overall Ranking

RG Overall Ranking
    • Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

RG Tiered Ranking

TheEvilEmpire

• baseballs

baseballs

• WinkyChrist

WinkyChrist

• DFSArnold

dk username: DFSArnold

• bretboy

bretboy

• kings2609

Whoseyourdaddy26

• OUBrent1

BrentHeidenOU1

• dorfman10

dorfman10

• dpadilla

Runamucker31

• HoneyBadgerDFS

honeybadgerDFS

• mxphigam

RG Overall Ranking

RG Overall Ranking

myerja

• ChaosM83

You can sign me up for this. ChaosM83

• captmorgan

Already joined the tourney. Let’s do this! TheCaptMorgan on DK.

• RSandersRX

RG Overall Ranking

RG Overall Ranking

RSandersRX

• nblancers

nblancers

• Razzle11

Razzle11

• PassTheRock

Gmendfense

• fishcakeking

FCK

I will provide a trophy to the winner. The origin of this challenge was that I thought I could beat the best if we played single entry ( I was wrong)

Its a whole lot of fun.

Good luck to all who play.

FCK

• HeHateMe21

Hehateme21

• ascole28

ascole28

• codyallison1026

codyallison1026 already posted on twitter, but i’m in the $1 single entry tonight

• atlmoon13

TacoDagger

• Herfavoritedj

Herfavoritedj

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Sites mentioned in this thread

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get a FREE 3-month subscription to our FanDuel Premium content (a ~$90 value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 3 months. That’s a ~$90 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

Sign up for FantasyDraft through one of our links and say you were referred by “GRINDERS” to receive a cashback bonus of 4% on all entry fees (up to $5,000) for 90 days after your first deposit. You’ll also receive a comped 3-month subscription to our FantasyDraft Premium content, an additional ~$90 value FREE!

Learn More
  • Draft

Create your account using Draft promo code “GRINDERS” and receive a free $3 Entry as well as TONS of exclusive Grinders-only perks.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Disclosures: All RotoGrinders content contributors are active DFS players. Contributor screen names can be found on their respective RotoGrinders profile pages. Contributors reserve the right to use players or strategies not discussed in their content on RotoGrinders.