CFB FORUM

Comments

• JHols1nger

Thursday games are just two days away and there aren’t any small stakes 50/50 in the lobby. I’m assuming this is an error and not intentional, would like to play in some of these if possible.

• texrex

They were in the lobby yesterday and I entered a dollar game a few days ago, makes me wonder if they’re discontinued since 50/50’s at higher stakes are running. Anyway, I also noticed the 1s and 2s were gone this morning.

• texrex

Ok, just checked again and they’re back…

• DillingerFour

FD Rep - DFBMeeMee Champ (x2)

• Blogger of the Month

There was an error in the auto-creating for these. They’re back up and running.

Also, the Saturday Main slate has been posted in the lobby.

• JHols1nger

@DillingerFour said...

There was an error in the auto-creating for these. They’re back up and running.

Also, the Saturday Main slate has been posted in the lobby.

Awesome thanks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).