CFB FORUM

Comments

• deactivated79425

Are you telling me no one would enter a $25 $50 or even $10 single entry on FD for CFB similar to the Ace, Single, Pickoff etc for MLB?

I would really like to know the mindset behind not offering these. I know there has to be some people who steer away from multi entry ones because they can only afford 1 entry so do not want to waste it in one of those when the odds are stacked against them.

They would however i bet enter single entry GPP. These do not have to be massive and with the rake as high as it is clearly a little overlay if it even happened would not kill the site for that day.

• jsw3ent

They could be massive, if they put them in the lobby early enough.

• iwrestle

I would imagine that they will have larger double ups for the Saturday slate.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).