MLB FORUM

Comments

• cleanslate

I think hitter only contests would be really appealing to more casual players as pitching is often very frustrating many nights. It would be a nice change of pace for regular players as well. If anyone else is interested in seeing this added please chime in and maybe the sites will take notice.

• jokerswild22

I actually think this is very interesting.. Haven’t seen a suggestion like this.

Also possibly a pitcher only game (pick 4 or 5 pitchers).

Don’t know how long of a life either game would have but would be fun once or twice a week to be different.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Given hitting tends to be more frustrating and full of variance than pitching, I have to say that this idea is not all that appealing.

• SA16

More importantly there should be NO GOALIE NHL CONTESTS

• madmanjayWV

I’ve been begging for years to have like an 11 or 13-man hitters only and screw the pitchers.
    C
    C
    1B
    2B
    3B
    SS
    CI
    MI
    OFx5

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@sochoice said...

Given hitting tends to be more frustrating and full of variance than pitching, I have to say that this idea is not all that appealing.

This

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@madmanjayWV said...

I’ve been begging for years to have like an 11 or 13-man hitters only and screw the pitchers.
    C
    C
    1B
    2B
    3B
    SS
    CI
    MI
    OFx5

2 catchers? Gross

• jokerswild22

Picking hitters is way easier than pitchers for me. Hitters are the extremely easy part.

• jayzee666

I need contest for SOs, GIDP, failing with bases loaded, grossly missing expectations, etc. I would be the salisuud of that contest.

• TeamTwerk

DK already has arcade mode splitting the slates and making contests smaller. I wouldn’t want something else making all the contests even smaller.

• kantiger77

Agree this would be a fun option.

• fightingjohn

What would be appealing is no papagates / ChipotleAddicts in our contests :)

• Taterchipdip

How bout if FD and DK just hand out free money to all players say once a week. They could call it Freeloader Cash Wednesdays or something. Then all you freeloaders who like this idea can put that money on your EBT Food Stamp Cards.

• tvsfrink

LF only contests please.

• db730

RotoGrinders Media Director

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2016 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

You want hitter or pitcher only games….check out DRAFT app. They offer both versions daily.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).