MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Ethan

DraftKings Rep

February Blog Program Winners

For the month of February the blog program kept trucking along with more and more great submissions. We’re working hard to find a way to improve the prize pool, and we’ve augmented the payouts this month to give the hard-working bloggers a little something extra. In the coming months, we’ll work on either hosting a monthly freeroll for our bloggers or increasing the prizes awarded/improving the prize structure. Thanks to all of our bloggers and if you’re interested in blogging for RotoGrinders, check out our blog program FAQ

Bloggers of the Month

Blogger of the Month – $125 – Ishvt35
    Runner Up #1 – $50 – Atfrost
    Runner Up #2 – $50 – Bmac5888

Blogs of the Month

Blog of the Month – $75 – Astukas – The Breakout: 10 NHL Thoughts for the Week Ahead

Runner Up Blog of the Month – $50 – RU18QT- Is Going Pro Really Living the Dream

Miscellaneous

New Blogger Post – $50 – m3tan – Quick Recap of My Last Three Months

Most Interesting/Entertaining – $50 – Hambazaza – NBA AS Game Freeroll Advice

• Ethan

DraftKings Rep

And money has been paid out into your draftstreet accounts already!

• Birnbach

DraftKings Rep

Great job everyone, like Ethan said, money has been added to your DS accounts!

Can’t wait to see what you’ll have this month as an encore

• ishvt35

• Blogger of the Month

WOW! Thanks for the award again! I hope my blogs are helping my readers win money! Thanks again and congrats to the other winners.

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

congrats everyone! Thanks for the award draft street!

• atfrost

• Blogger of the Month

My draftstreet account definitely needed this! Haha thanks grinders!

• duder500

RG Mod

Here here! Well done gents!

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

nice job, guys! enjoy the higher prize money, you’ve definitely earned it!

• RU18QT

• Blogger of the Month

Thanks a lot! Now I can rock my draftstreet shirt and tell people I’m a pro blogger for them lol. Sounds a lot better than “I donate money every month”. Again, thanks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).