NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• billholler

Nascar really getting ignored around here with PGA playoffs and start of NFL but this is the last race before the chase. Last chance for the bubble guys (Kahne, McMurray, Elliott, Dillon, Newman). Denny Hamlin on the pole and Joe Gibbs Racing dominated the last 2 races here with Kyle Busch finishing 2nd both times. Tough track to make up too much ground so I’m having a hard time finding any value scrubs this week. May just stick with the Gibbs’ cars for the front runners and Team Penske for place differential.

• JimKronlund

whats the dif between skuffs and stickers?

• JimKronlund

Ok now I can say I have 5 sweats going on

• JimKronlund

Kenseth just cost me $450

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@JimKronlund said...

whats the dif between skuffs and stickers?

I would have to say this newbie think stickers are new fresh tires that stick to the driving surface while skuffs are used tires they seem to be talking about using over again to stretch their use and get to the finish as this track eats up tires.

• mikeman7322

AJ cmon man lets try and keep it facing forward. 3 cautions is enough out of you

• rush1228

Stickers are brand new and skuffs have been ran 2 or 3 laps

• JimKronlund

Fking WWOW

• mikeman7322

Wild wreck there. Would love to hear what Tony was thinking there?

• blackburn72419

Man Smoke is just dead set on ruining his reputation with his last season… two races in a row he intentionally wrecks someone (or many someones in this case)

• JimKronlund

I dont have anyone involved. This could be very good for me.
    What have we had over 10 wrecks and 1 mass pile up?

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@mikeman7322 said...

Wild wreck there. Would love to hear what Tony was thinking there?

End newman’s season ?

• JimKronlund

@blackburn72419 said...

Man Smoke is just dead set on ruining his reputation with his last season… two races in a row he intentionally wrecks someone (or many someones in this case)

Look to me it was the same as last week and he got off completely free.
    Nascars royalty!

• mikeman7322

@yountingly said...

End newman’s season ?

As we saw last year, that can come back to bite Tony. Matt had his season ruined last year by the 22 and he came back and put him in the wall ending his chase chances. If Newman wants to be spiteful, he can easily turn Tony at one of the upcoming races. Will he? I doubt it because it’s Tony’s last season but who knows.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

lol Newman . Good for you. Called Stewart bi-polar with anger issues

• blackj414

Wow at that Ryan Newman interview

• JimKronlund

This will really help Chase Elliot… and me.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@JimKronlund said...

This will really help Chase Elliot… and me.

Should help me more than hurt but don’t have much going tonight . Gl rest of the way

• JimKronlund

@yountingly said...

Should help me more than hurt but don’t have much going tonight . Gl rest of the way

Good Luck to you as well. Anything can happen

• billholler

My best LU was in 1st at the last caution. Finished fucking 90th. Guy that won the top 3 in the slingshot has Lupton who didn’t even finish the race. That shouldn’t even be possible.

• JimKronlund

WOW what a great race

• billholler

So correction, how does Lupton wreck and end up on top of another car and still finish 25th? How does some guy roster Lupton at all and then do it 3 times? Ugghhh!!

• mackie64

@billholler said...

My best LU was in 1st at the last caution. Finished fucking 90th. Guy that won the top 3 in the slingshot has Lupton who didn’t even finish the race. That shouldn’t even be possible.

I saw you top the leaderboard at that last caution. Then saw the winner with Lupton. Was thinking the same how is that possible.

• billholler

@mackie64 said...

I saw you top the leaderboard at that last caution. Then saw the winner with Lupton. Was thinking the same how is that possible.

This makes 4 out of the last 5 weeks that I was in the top 10 and a late caution screws me. The guy that won should be fined by DK just for playing Lupton.

Yes I’m whining.

• Slah

• 2015 NASCAR Live Final Champion

congrats jiles on q. well-deserved.

• wormworth

@billholler said...

This makes 4 out of the last 5 weeks that I was in the top 10 and a late caution screws me. The guy that won should be fined by DK just for playing Lupton.

Yes I’m whining.

The person who had Lupton probably had 150 lineups in…= no skill.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).