We are looking into revamping a few things with our NHL content for next season, and we want to get your feedback on some of our new ideas.
Please let us know what ideas you like best or would be most useful to your DFS game.
Feel free to comment on some or all of the topics below. John Britt (JMBWngFn) and myself will be monitoring this forum topic daily.
- With our cash game and GPP articles, do you prefer a breakdown like it is now (with a player write-up per position, as well as other recommended plays at different price tiers – high, mid, value), or instead would you prefer a style where we explain how we got to those picks? In other words, the author’s thought process for narrowing down where he plans to attack tonight. As another option, there could be a position-by-position break down, with various options listed.
This would limit top plays per position, but give you a better idea of how too break down the slate, eliminate options or what teams to attack, all about the process.
- On days we do not have a GrindersLive show (usually when there are only a few games), would you be interested in a podcast instead breaking down the games and top plays?
- We already have Consensus Value Rankings, but would you also like to see an ‘Expert Survey’ like there is for RG NBA?
- Our Top Line Stacks daily article focuses on the top lines for the top teams to attack for both cash and GPPs. Would it be more useful if we went with contrarian line stacks, or line stacks that may fly under the radar on the big tournament nights?
- What NHL piece do you like best, or in other words, what is your go-to article?
- How did you like the NHL slate summary during the NBA all-star break?
We look forward to hearing your feedback.
Pepsi7 (Director of NHL Content)