MLB FORUM

Comments

• beermakersfan

• Previously Ranked: #1 Overall

• 2011 FanDuel WFFC Champion

As a big thank you to everyone that has watched/supported/commented on the MLB 6 pack this season, the fantasy bar is going to reward you guys with a little thank you contest for the final MLB 6 pack of the season.

Try and guess the Beast of the Night, AND HIS POINT TOTAL ON FD for FRIDAY NIGHT OCT 2ND and come within 2 points either direction and I will personally send you $100 via paypal to use any way you choose. Remember to include players name and point total guess(FD scoring), put your answer right here in the thread.

If no one hits I will still send $25 to the person that nails the Beast of the Night and comes closest to his output on FD.

I will not check this thread going forward to avoid seeing the names you guys guess and entries will be accepted until NOON eastern time on Friday October 1st.

Thanks again from the bar guys, been a blast this season!!

Cheers,

Beer

• beermakersfan

• Previously Ranked: #1 Overall

• 2011 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@TMBors said...

Prince Fielder 8.5 points

Nailed it on the very first guess!

At worst, I’ll send you $25 for being the only person to nail the Beast of the Night. If Fielder scores between 6.5-10.5 FD points tonight, $100 coming your way on me.

Congrats TMBors and again a huge thanks to all of Grinder Nation for stopping by the bar all season long!

• TMBors

I’ve been watching your videos way too long. Back when you and Michael Pichanused to do the Fantasy Bar. I knew that big ol’ ex-Brewer was coming.

In all seriousness though, thank you. This was a pretty cool move.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).