NBA FORUM

Comments

• Ice_Man

Lots of games on the slate today. Will update this with Vegas lines once they come out. Last day of random last minute scratches and starters pulled after 15 minutes!

MEM at ORL 7:00 PM ET – 186 O/U
    PHI at BOS 7:30 PM ET – 201 O/U
    ATL at DET 7:30 PM ET – O/U TBD
    WSH at TOR 7:30 PM ET – 209 O/U

DAL at CHI 8:00 PM ET – 204 O/U
    MIA at NO 8:00 PM ET – O/U TBD
    MIL at MIN 8:00 PM ET – 201 O/U
    HOU at SA 8:30 PM ET – 205 O/U

• jbutlero5

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

all that money I won the first couple nights going down the drain tonight lol

• chiko

I was asking for pointers on my lineup since I’m sorta new to this. Instead I was attacked with no help. What I do know is basketball. And I know I got a good lineup was just hoping you guys were going to give last minutes suggestions and not insulting words

• jeffgo33

Did I totally miss shabazz not playing or is he just off the bench?

• shark61350

Hopefully, Schroder will stop complaining about deserving to be a starter. 6 TOs before halftime against the Det scrubs.

• cdaus8989

He’s typically off the bench, but they just made subs and he hasn’t gone in. Concerning me I have him.

• mbyrd75

@chiko said...

I was asking for pointers on my lineup since I’m sorta new to this. Instead I was attacked with no help. What I do know is basketball. And I know I got a good lineup was just hoping you guys were going to give last minutes suggestions and not insulting words

not an attack. you just happened to be the 3rd person to post a full lineup when each time people were told its against the rules. All good man just a little ribbing

• cdaus8989

@cdaus8989 said...

He’s typically off the bench, but they just made subs and he hasn’t gone in. Concerning me I have him.

Update Shabazz is now in.

• ssmfour

Besides AD and Kyle Lowry this is by far the most distributed ownership I’ve seen so far

• WuChef1986

Monroe and IT2 are killing my otherwise great lineups

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

man I hate all my lineups. Fell in love with the nate and muscala talk and realized now nate isn’t a great pick. He has 3 practices with this team and looks totally lost. min cash at best for me.

• JJourneay33

Oladipo murdering my lineup

• mbyrd75

Spurs: Parker, Green, Leonard, Duncan, Aldridge. Rockets: Lawson, Harden, Ariza, Jones, Capela

better late than never? lol

• twolves41

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

@slpanthers24 said...

man I hate all my lineups. Fell in love with the nate and muscala talk and realized now nate isn’t a great pick. He has 3 practices with this team and looks totally lost. min cash at best for me.

he’s only been on the floor for 3 minutes.. sheesh

• mbyrd75

what happened to the brow? Was at like 13.5 then dropped to 5

• ssmfour

@twolves41 said...

he’s only been on the floor for 3 minutes.. sheesh

No, it’s all over. The night is ruined. I quit. I’m never coming back.

• ssmfour

@mbyrd75 said...

what happened to the brow? Was at like 13.5 then dropped to 5

Saw that too. Dunno what’s up, but it’s clearly off with his score

• WuChef1986

@ssmfour said...

No, it’s all over. The night is ruined. I quit. I’m never coming back.

http://wifflegif.com/gifs/492240-middle-finger-flips-off-gif

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

nate been in forever and not one point

• deerosa

@WuChef1986 said...

http://wifflegif.com/gifs/492240-middle-finger-flips-off-gif

I love that .gif

• jeffgo33

Were they giving Davis someone else’s stats? I’d sure like those 8.5 points back!

• WuChef1986

@deerosa said...

I love that .gif

ditto.. that kid didn’t give one flying fuck , but god dam he was tearing that Cone up

• AaronAKG

@jeffgo33 said...

Were they giving Davis someone else’s stats? I’d sure like those 8.5 points back!

I saw that too with AD?

DAFUQ only preseason and we are already getting snaked out of PTS.

The Fix is in!!!

• Loveyduvey50

@jeffgo33 said...

DK is looking into getting a new stats provider since Stats Inc. is so bad.

• ssmfour

The stats are back! Up to 16.25

• jrydell15

LOL. Harden hit a shot from a few steps past half court.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.