Our 2017 MLB Premium Content Is Now Available For Purchase! FULL DETAILS

MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Alex

RG rep

fantasydraft

We’ve partnered up with FantasyDraft to offer up a $1,000 NBA freeroll for the last big slate before the All-Star Break!

How to Participate:

1. The freeroll isn’t visible in the lobby so you’ll have to click this link to get to the contest.

2. If you don’t already have a FantasyDraft account, be sure to sign up by clicking through the link above or any of our links here on the site. When prompted, use referrer code “GRINDERS”. This will give you access to exclusive RG-only promos, a 4% cashback bonus on all entry fees (up to $5,000) for 90 days after your first deposit, AND a comped 3-month subscription to our our FantasyDraft Incentives premium content.

Play in tonight’s $1,000 flash freeroll now!

Best of luck!

• kujo33

Having trouble finding the scoring system. Can you point me in the right direction?

• mileyvirus

@kujo33 said...

Having trouble finding the scoring system. Can you point me in the right direction?

https://www.fantasydraft.com/help-center/scoring-and-rules

• Nosuckoutplz

Omfg, seriously? I thought this was a lowball freeroll! No, apparently the lowball freeroll the thread right next to/directly below this one (two freerolls, two threads, on FANTASYDRAFT, on the SAME night?). Fuck I run bad…

Even switched out the whole lineup in the last minute when I realized (or so I thought) this was a lowball game. A rare time I get an edit in, in the last minute lol fml

Edit: I’m a fish and just noticed they are on two different sites… 😏

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Sites mentioned in this thread

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

Subforum Index

Advertisement

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Disclosures: All RotoGrinders content contributors are active DFS players. Contributor screen names can be found on their respective RotoGrinders profile pages. Contributors reserve the right to use players or strategies not discussed in their content on RotoGrinders.