NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• siddom

DK a little too late getting salaries up for this contest?

• siddom

gj kurt Busch for ruining my lineups

• homers1226

they going to get this whole race in ?
    storm seems to be creeping up from south

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Kurt will probably go a lap down, can get back on the lead lap and get back to the front, but the more work he has to put, the more danger that can occur. If you liked him I wouldn’t fade him, but depending on how risky you want to be would impact how much you want. I don’t want to change anyone’s opinion too much.

• siddom

@Pandamonious said...

Kurt will probably go a lap down, can get back on the lead lap and get back to the front, but the more work he has to put, the more danger that can occur. If you liked him I wouldn’t fade him, but depending on how risky you want to be would impact how much you want. I don’t want to change anyone’s opinion too much.

anyone lower on KES?

• noddy

How about Jimmy Johnson? Good cash play?

• monarch

I wasn’t going to play Kurt at all…now I’m interested.

JJ cash play? I don’t think so. Cash plays up top are like Harvick and Kes IMO.

• monarch

@siddom said...

anyone lower on KES?

#1 pit stall. Super popular baked in PD barring a wreck so ill probably eat a lot of that chalk. I like him more than Chase who wrecked out of the trucks race yesterday pushing his tires too hard.

• noddy

@monarch said...

I wasn’t going to play Kurt at all…now I’m interested.

JJ cash play? I don’t think so. Cash plays up top are like Harvick and Kes IMO.

I have Harvick and Kes also

• superjon

@Pandamonious said...

Should probably get rid of any Kurt Busch shares, or at least keep a lowish 10% type exposure.

Bob Pockrass
    bobpockrass KuBusch car failed 3x and will have to go to rear AND do a pass-through at the start of the race .... LaJoie and Smithley to the rear for 2x failure and Hill to rear for unapproved adjustment. #nascar NASCARONFOX

Dammit. I read this as Kyle Busch and changed all those lineups.

• realphipps

I keep clicking on Daniel Suarez, especially on FD. Feels like I’m playing Eric Gordon.

• siddom

lol Eric gordon

• noddy

@siddom said...

lol Eric gordon

Ya that’s pretty good

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Should probably get rid of any Kurt Busch shares, or at least keep a lowish 10% type exposure.

Bob Pockrass
    bobpockrass KuBusch car failed 3x and will have to go to rear AND do a pass-through at the start of the race .... LaJoie and Smithley to the rear for 2x failure and Hill to rear for unapproved adjustment. #nascar NASCARONFOX

Did you keep any or should I just scratch him? Only have 10% on both sites but dont want to have any dead lineups before the race starts.

Also thoughts on Reddick?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@realphipps said...

I keep clicking on Daniel Suarez, especially on FD. Feels like I’m playing Eric Gordon.

I’ll have some Suarez. Right now I have 10% on DK and 27% on FD

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Did you keep any or should I just scratch him? Only have 10% on both sites but dont want to have any dead lineups before the race starts.

Also thoughts on Reddick?

I think you keep your 10%. He’s not a bad play..He went to me, from like a B play, to a C+ play.

Really like Reddick.

You know it’s funny I told you before I liked DK pricing better, because it’s tighter and FD is usually looser, but this week DK pricing is super soft, and FD probably has the tighter pricing.

• homers1226

not just back but pass through
    be a while before he starts scoring points
    3rd oldest road surface in nacar
    will eat the tires up

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I think you keep your 10%. He’s not a bad play..He went to me, from like a B play, to a C+ play.

Really like Reddick.

You know it’s funny I told you before I liked DK pricing better, because it’s tighter and FD is usually looser, but this week DK pricing is super soft, and FD probably has the tighter pricing.

👍👍 Okay cool. I noticed i was gonna be way over the field with Reddick on FD. DK I’m basically even with the field. I thought it seemed like I could fit more studs in my DK lineup than normal

• goboltsgo

does custer going to the back of the field make him start with negative points? I’m new to Nascar thanks.

• monarch

@goboltsgo said...

does custer going to the back of the field make him start with negative points? I’m new to Nascar thanks.

He will most likely be back at his 31st position within a few laps but yes

• goboltsgo

thank you monarch

• homers1226

faded harvick

• siddom

bell/Elliot or bowman/reddick?

• homers1226

flip a coin

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@homers1226 said...

faded harvick

I went 70%

• monarch

McDowell is 38 percent. Wow! I need him to finish around where he starts. Byron 25 percent, I was just worried he’d do something dumb so I pared down him and Blaney a lot.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.