NASCAR FORUM

Comments

• realphipps

Decent offerings on both sites for Sunday’s 330p start at “The Last Great Coliseum” in Bristol (TN, not VA). Hoping to generate some decent convo on the event.

• monarch

@Stangs13 said...

I believe the focus this week should be around lap leaders with how many laps are in the race. I’m focusing on Kes, Blaney, Logono, Elliot, Bowman, and Kyle Busch. Building most of my lineups around then, and filling in whatever value I can from there.

Thats a good strategy but hard to nail down. For instance as good as he’s been i don’t believe Bowman has led a lap in Bristol. Logano is expensive as hell, he would need to dominate his teammates and it looks like you and everyone want to play them as well. It would require Penske to lead the majority of the race and then nailing the three value plays. Kyle Busch, has he led a lap this season? Then there are JJ and Bowyer who look like strong plays but its unlikely they are dominators and almost forces one to play them alongside Kes and Blaney which will lead to heavy duplicates.

I bet it will end up being two dominators, two PD and two balanced plays.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Question…

Is there an optimizer or site where instead of uploading your projections or using projection…you can upload how you think the race unfolds and generate lineups that way?

Like rank the field 1-40, maybe assign dominator points and have the program generate DK lineups that way? I can do it by hand but it will take a little time to do MME.

You just have to adjust all the projections enough and you should be able to get it to spit out the lineups you would be building by hand

• superjon

50 lineups

87% Harvick
    58% Kyle Busch

• siddom

no love for bowman the showman?

• ifthethunder

@superjon said...

50 lineups

87% Harvick
    58% Kyle Busch

I guess that means plenty of Michael McDowell?
    ~

• siddom

im fading kes

• joephoto

@siddom said...

im fading kes

I understand, but he sure is an attractive price for a pole sitter today.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@siddom said...

im fading kes

Tough to fade him on DK for me. I’ll have less on FD

• siddom

I think with the competition caution restart, key drops and looses Dom points.

• Stangs13

My core is kes, Logano, Blaney, Elliot, Bowman, Jones, Reddick, bell, Wallace.

• 7klub06

J Johnson anyone?

• siddom

Jimmie was a fade over 10k no Dom points since starting at rear

• ifthethunder

So far, so good. None of my drivers have wrecked (yet).
    ~

• yisman

I was torn on whether to use Bell/Suarez or Bowyer/Yeley

could’ve also gone Bowyer/Hill or Bowyer/McLeod

• monarch

Blaney wrecked. There goes half the field and most of my lineups

• yisman

Ty totally could’ve avoided Blaney

now they’re both in bad shape

• siddom

ty dhillon is a scrub seriously so useless

• monarch

Blaney and Ty Dillon are out

• yisman

@yisman said...

I was torn on whether to use Bell/Suarez or Bowyer/Yeley

could’ve also gone Bowyer/Hill or Bowyer/McLeod

smh, made the wrong decision

I took Bell/Suarez and Suarez is horrible

• monarch

Wrecky, Bowman, Reddick and Custer pile up

• siddom

can’t wait for NBA to be back hate these scrubs crashing and running my day.

• monarch

The winner will be the guy that has six drivers left at the end of the race…lol

• jeffgo33

20 minutes ago I turned to my wife and said, “Things are looking pretty good (218th), but it can all go south in a heartbeat.”

I have Blaney, Custer and Stenhouse. Lol

• monarch

Reddick, Custer, Bowman and Stenhouse are out. Ouch

• tristanwolf

i was way over the field on reddick. and tons of blaney.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.