Comments

• headChopper

RG Contributor (OG Status)

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• 2014 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

This is a tough debate for the King of the Campus, in my opinion. If I have 1 entry then I think I roll with Fournette and hope to put the bets team around him. If you have multiple entries though, it’s hard to go all in on a player in college football because the info is so scarce from the coaches. For all we know a player could have twisted an ankle in practice or broke team rules and got suspended and we would never know till after kickoff.
    It’s hard not to go all in on this guy, but not sure it’s the smart thing to do given the sport and lack of reporting.
    How many entries in until you decide to throw other RB’s in there beside Fournette?

• jbuck276

I’m making 15 GPP lineups plus a cash lineup and I’m putting Fournette in every single one. I see his floor around 150 yards and 2 touchdowns and his ceiling is monster high.

• Barrique99

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

I only plan on throwing in 3 entries but I just don’t see how you can fade him, given the matchup. None of the other stud RB matchups are even close. Checkout the defense v. position…

Texas Tech is at 42.55 FPPG allowed to RB…TCU (next closest team going against a stud – in Royce Freeman) is at 27.13 FPPG. Even if I had 10, 20 or even 30 lineups…I would still probably have him in 95% of them.

I guess this is a long winded way of answering your question with I don’t know, but it’s a lot.

• PigskinaBlanket

RG Overall Ranking

• x3

2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• x2

2016 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

If I only had one entry in this I think I would surely fade him.

• DCoop328

If I have 1 entry which I am still deciding on whether or not I will I would fade him.

• dpadilla

The problem I’m having is who to go to instead. A guy averaging 158 yards/game against a defense allowing 272 yards a game is just too much for me.

• cy1985

To all of you playing that contest, I give you all the credit in the world. That is a gigantic crap shoot in my opinion. So many games, so many things can happen.

• zhahn7

Maccafrey being priced higher than him is laughable

• Putz

@cy1985 said...

To all of you playing that contest, I give you all the credit in the world. That is a gigantic crap shoot in my opinion. So many games, so many things can happen.

Good luck to everyone. I’m out this year for that reason and the lack of Satty’s until the last two weeks of the season.

• cheezpizza

Two months ago, he would have been well over 10k for this matchup.
    He struggled against Alabama(without a solid QB, and who doesnt?).
    He is best RB in the country still, and is going against a horrible Run D.
    He could hit 200-300 here.

• Honnow12

How many lineups did you roll him out in?

• wmartin3

I rolled em out in my only entry. Good Luck Everyone \_/ Cheers

• PigskinaBlanket

RG Overall Ranking

• x3

2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• x2

2016 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

72.3% Owned – lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler