MAIN FORUM

Comments

• ppierce

Does RG offer a free trial for premium content? I’d like to try it out before comiting the $$.

• bigez952

Buy a month and try it out before committing to the full year. Or you could get 3 free months of premium if you take advantage of the Monkey Knife Fight promo they have going on. However in my opinion that site is horrible for the odds they offer so you would be better off just buying the month to try it out.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@ppierce said...

Does RG offer a free trial for premium content? I’d like to try it out before comiting the $$.

Yes I believe they offer a 7 day trial

• yisman

@theIrrigator said...

Yes I believe they offer a 7 day trial

No. They used to offer that, but not anymore.

• DFSx42

@bigez952 said...

Buy a month and try it out before committing to the full year. Or you could get 3 free months of premium if you take advantage of the Monkey Knife Fight promo they have going on. However in my opinion that site is horrible for the odds they offer so you would be better off just buying the month to try it out.

Agreed, check the odds at a regular bookie for what monkey offers and you’ll see it’s a suckers bet by a massive margin, you’d be immensely better off paying for rg subscription directly and placing same wagers at a regular book than at monkey

• bigez952

They also do have a refund policy within the first 48 hours. So you could sign up for it and if in the first two days you don’t like what you see you could ask to be cancelled and get a refund at that point.

However in order to really understand if something in valuable you need a larger sample size than that so I still think the best bet is to invest the $40 and try it out for a month before spending the $430 on a year.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@yisman said...

No. They used to offer that, but not anymore.

That’s dumb, people must not be staying after the 7 days

• bigez952

@theIrrigator said...

That’s dumb, people must not be staying after the 7 days

Or people were exploiting it by making new accounts to just keep signing up for the free 7 day trial.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@bigez952 said...

Or people were exploiting it by making new accounts to just keep signing up for the free 7 day trial.

Jeez I’d rather spend $40 then spend the time constantly making new accounts for a free 7 day trial lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.