INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• Jonan

Team RG

As thehazyone mentioned in his Week 10 Overlay Tracker, Draftpot’s $75,000 Touchdown GPP is expected to overlay. To help you get in on the action, Draftpot’s running a Week 10 promo for new despotiors.

If you sign up through a RotoGrinders link, use promo code “GRINDERSand make a deposit, you’ll automatically receive a free ticket into the $75k Touchdown.

This contest ticket is in addition to a 100% deposit bonus (up to $1500) as well as a FREE one year subscription to Draftpot Incentives.

Click here to get started on Draftpot. When prompted, remember to use promo code “GRINDERS”.

Members will immediately receive the ticket after depositing. To claim the ticket, simply go to “My Contests” and “Reserved” in the Draftpot nav.

If you have questions, give us a shout in the thread below and a Draftpot rep can help.

Enjoy the games!

• viso

I just deposited for the first time yesterday username viso. May I get a free entry?

• ryanbroham

Signed up through the link, got my free entry, but not Draftpot Incentives yet…

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@ryanbroham said...

Signed up through the link, got my free entry, but not Draftpot Incentives yet…

That’s a manual process through customer support. They are usually pretty fast about it.

• tommykarate

are you allowing NY players?

• Draftpot_Joey

Draftpot Rep

@tommykarate said...

are you allowing NY players?

Yes, we are.

• Draftpot_Joey

Draftpot Rep

@viso said...

I just deposited for the first time yesterday username viso. May I get a free entry?

Sure, your account will be credited by the morning.

• Clover

@draftpot_Joey I won a ticket to the touchdown gpp on a different forum. It’s not showing up in my reserved contests can you please help me. I sent a email to Draftpot but no response. It was on daily fantasy cafe

• tvsfrink

I have the same exact issue. I did receive a response from customer support yesterday saying I would have a ticket by evening, but nothing this morning. I have sent a follow-up, awaiting a response.

• tvsfrink

Response: “In order to find your free ticket to any contest, you need to go to “My Contests” > “Reserved”. Should be waiting for you there.”

I feel like an idiot for not noticing that…but the ticket isn’t there either. At least they’re being very responsive, it only took a few minutes for the reply.

• Draftpot_Eric

@tvsfrink said...

Response: “In order to find your free ticket to any contest, you need to go to “My Contests” > “Reserved”. Should be waiting for you there.”

I feel like an idiot for not noticing that…but the ticket isn’t there either. At least they’re being very responsive, it only took a few minutes for the reply.

Ticket should be there now. Sorry for the delay!

• JohnnyStr8face

• Clover

It’s there now! Thank you. Good luck @tvsfrink

• tvsfrink

Yup…thanks guys!

• Draftpot_Joey

Draftpot Rep

@JohnnyStr8face said...

I signed up using “GRINDERS” and I also made a deposit but I have not received the $75k free entry or the Draftpot incentives. Please help. Thanks.

Draftpot username: jkstr8upballers

This promotion is for new users only.

• Myprimetime

Joey, hoping you guys can answer a few questions about what is going on with NY and segregated accounts on this thread https://rotogrinders.com/threads/new-york-players-what-you-need-to-know-966775 Haven’t gotten an answer for a few days and feel they are important questions, especially for smaller sites, with the NY AG uncertainty and FD restrictions now

• fildo22

Is this free ticket promotion carrying on to week 11 or has it finished already?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).