MAIN FORUM

Comments

• RotoGrinders

MKF is offering a bracket for any players looking to scratch that college basketball itch. It’s super easy to enter and has a prizepool of $2500. We’re chipping in prizes for the top 25 finishers as well, so get your picks in before the bracket locks on Friday!

Entering is simple:

1 Click here to view the bracket details

2 Enter your email address to opt into the contest

3 Log into your MKF account (or create a new one) to make your bracket selections (no deposit required)

If you DO want to deposit, now would be a great time – Monkey Knife Fight has added college games to their lobby so you can play individual player props while cheering on your overall tournament picks. Use promo code GRINDERS to get a 100% deposit bonus up to $50!

Good luck with your picks and enjoy the tournament!

• tristanwolf

got to the tiebraker and cant enter any numbers?

• prater715

Anyone have a really good bracket still alive?

• Beatmycan

When does the free month of premium hit? I tried emailing with no reply? Is it something we can hold on to until activating at a later date? Or is it going to arbitrarily activate at any moment?

• Timbo636314

Dear MKF, It would be really nice if you guys would pay the fee to come in Missouri and make money!! I keep hearing about MKF, getting emails about free contest, and it sucks because i live in a backwards thinking state!!

When will MKF come to MIssouri? Will they come to Missouri? And please NO BS like Yahoo did for 10 years, and like SUPERDRAFT is right now

• Jesoral

How do we claim our Rotogrinders prize? MKF paid me but nothing about the 1 month RG combo $99.99 value

• Tapindouble

@Jesoral said...

How do we claim our Rotogrinders prize? MKF paid me but nothing about the 1 month RG combo $99.99 value

Edit:

My membership prize has now taken affect.

• proptest3

proptest3

• proptest3

proptest3

• Davidc1229

Was going to ask about the free premium access for coming in 5th in bracket tourney, but noticed the bronze symbol by my name. Guess I already have it and never knew it. Wish I could have waited until football started, but can’t be mad….although I missed a month of nba content.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).