MAIN FORUM

Comments

• FantasyDraft_Rep

• FantasyDraft Representative

The sun is shinning again in NC and it’s Friday, the perfect time to run some Freerolls!

No hoops to jump through for this one just play based on your experience level.

There are 10 – $250 Carolina Million tickets on the line, 5 for Beginners and 5 for experienced users.

Fire away!

New User Beginners Only Freeroll

Existing User/Experienced User Freeroll

• hautalak

• 2021 Blogger of the Month

I just wanted to thank you guys for having this contest! Once I saw there were only 10 people in the beginner, I played my cash lineup instead of my GPP lineup. Safe to say that was the wrong decision as I finished 6th and 1.25 points behind. My GPP lineup scored 4.5 points more and I would have got a spot. Oh well on to the next day. I’ll keep my eyes peeled for something like this again. Thank you for thinking of the customer first.

• KindGuy

Thanks for running this! Entered one lineup into the beginner and experienced freeroll. Missed cashing the experienced freeroll but cashed in the 10 man beginner one! 255 points good enough for 4th/10.

• KindGuy

Is it possible to expire my ticket for cash? I know I won’t be able to make it to the live final even if I qualified so I was hoping I’d be able to just use the $250 as fantasy cash.

• yisman

nice offer

I wasn’t able to play fantasy yesterday :(

only 64 in existing user one so good odds

• Inujv87

I missed out on this. Glad to see that they thinking of customers. Has the feature been implemented to be able to only play against a player once? I want to diversify my opponents.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).