MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Jonan

Team RG

Our friends at FanDuel have helped us host a special freeroll for Grinders that use our Lineup Builder tool.

The freeroll is loaded up with thousands of dollars in WFFC Qualifier tickets for the top 100 finishers.

The Lineup Builder element comes in because this freeroll allows 150 max entries/person. While you don’t “have” to use our Lineup Builder, we don’t see why you wouldn’t. With this freeroll, mass multi-entering quite simply gives you more chances to win the following prizes:

— 1st: Ticket to the $1,250 WFFC Qualifier on 11/27
    — 2nd-5th: Ticket to the $300 WFFC Qualifier on 11/27
    — 6th-27th: Ticket to the $25 WFFC Qualifier on 11/27
    — 28th-60th: Ticket to the $12 WFFC Qualifier (TBD)**
    — 61st-100th: Ticket to the $3 WFFC Qualifier (TBD)**

**Note: In the event that FanDuel does not host a $3 or $12 WFFC Qualifier on 11/27, the prizes for 28th-100th places will be tickets of equivalent value determined at FanDuel’s discretion.

Click here to enter our Lineup Builder freeroll now

Here are additional instructions how to play:

1. Click this link to enter. This is a privately listed contest.

2. The more you enter, the better chances you have to place in a prize position, so we recommend you maximize your entries. The limit is 150 entries per player.

3. If you haven’t mass multi-entered using our Lineup Builder tool, our very own nicslim has put together a quick video tutorial to help:

If you have any questions, be sure to ask them here and we’ll get you the answers as soon as possible. Otherwise, get those lineups built!

Click here to enter and click here to use our Lineup Builder!

Good luck!

• BBROCK

• Ranked #42

RG Tiered Ranking

awesome promotion, thanks RG & FD!

• shaneomiz

Sick. Thanks guys!

• bjschram

What are the chances that someone enters 150x placeholder lineups and then forgets/is too lazy to change them and a 150-team train takes down the top 100 spots?

• eaglezzz

As always thanks for these bonus contests!

• thegeneral391

awesome contests…thx RGs

• Genghis_Khan

This is a really cool idea, guys. thanks.

• leratain

Thank you RG

• robjh3

This is great… having one issue though. I can’t get Cousins or Mariota in my lineup, it keeps omitting them from the build unless I lock them. Anyone else having a similar problem? I tried a few different browsers and reset each time. Thank you again, looking forward to entering this.

• TimmerRC

Thanks for this!

• titanhawks

My first tme using lineup builder and importing csv files

took some time but I got it figured out and looking forward to seeing how it goes today!

• marker0357

Great idea to get folks to try the CSV function. It was my first time.

• tristanwolf

damn. filled up.

• Linsanity88

Anyone know how to use the CSV function to update dummy lineups? The video only shows how to enter lineups if you haven’t already entered the contest.

Edit: NM, see now that apparently FD doesn’t offer this functionality. Guess this is why I’ve only mass-entered on DK in the past :) Seems pretty dumb to not have a way to manage entries via CSV like DK has.

• Jsize

Showing it already started?

• Nukidmike

Did RG use an earlier game than the first NFL one???

• Tballer

Why cant I enter right now????

• Linsanity88

If you haven’t already entered, you’re seeing a message that it’s started because the contest is full (which is why I entered dummy lineups). If you’ve already entered, you can still edit your lineups.

• crazypaul

It sucks that this had an entry cap. Tried to enter and it was already full…

• Nosuckoutplz

Awesome! Here I was disappointed that I didn’t get lineups in today and missed this. That it filled and I would have been shut out anyway is a nice break!

Would have been tilting to spend all that time and then try to enter and then have it be full

• kressmi

https://www.fanduel.com/games/16939/contests/16939-203908735/entries/1084298212/scoring

Finished 9th holy cow!!

• medlund

Won a $12 ticket… if only WAS woulda kicked extra points instead of going for 2 I woulda had a $25 ticket instead. I have never won a ticket before… how/when do I go about using it?

• kressmi

Finished 9th in this tournament but never got a ticket it now says

Good effort, but you didn’t win this time.

Get back in the game and enter another contest from the lobby.

• bbarks

^^^ I got the same message and no ticket, I finished 7th

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x3

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Thanks for playing guys! Everyone who works on the lineup builder is stoked about the turnout.

Here’s an update on Tickets from FD. The 11/27 qualifiers will be posted soon, and that’s when you’ll get the tickets:

Congrats to zfulez5 on their 1st Place finish, as well all other users that won a ticket!

Here’s a look at zfulez5’s winning lineup:
    https://www.fanduel.com/games/16939/contests/16939-203908735/entries/1082251211/scoring?entry=1082251211

All tickets will be credited by 11:59pm ET on 11/22. Thanks to everyone who participated.
    ______

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x3

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@crazypaul said...

It sucks that this had an entry cap. Tried to enter and it was already full…

Fanduel says they will increase the cap if we run another, but there are some performance concerns. Only in a freeroll like this would they need to be worried about the potential for hundreds of users to enter 150 lineups around the same time.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).