STRATEGY FORUM

Comments

• LegiaWwa

Starting on a Sunday morning, so probably a quiet start DFS wise, but let’s go!

Wawrinka-Murray is intriguing but awful for DFS.

Teichman is my favorite pick for Sunday

• broloelcunado3

How in the world does FanDuel not have contests up for a major that starts in less than 7 hours?

• dw12290

Really like Murray and Gauff today but decided to go with a couple different players in the 6K range, one around 7K and then 3 players in the 9K range.

• dw12290

@broloelcunado3 said...

How in the world does FanDuel not have contests up for a major that starts in less than 7 hours?

In the past I believe FD didn’t have the 1st 2 days of tournaments due to withdrawals and such. Could be wrong for the majors though.

• dw12290

Like my lineup and hopefully things don’t fall apart in the next 30 min.

Bouchard 21.7%
    Kontaveit 8.3%
    De Minaur 20.2%
    Sasnovich 14.6%
    Evans 14.7%
    T. Fritz 21.6%

Good luck!!

• BadAtBetting

@dw12290 said...

Like my lineup and hopefully things don’t fall apart in the next 30 min.

Bouchard 21.7%
    Kontaveit 8.3%
    De Minaur 20.2%
    Sasnovich 14.6%
    Evans 14.7%
    T. Fritz 21.6%

Good luck!!

My lineup for today:

Minnen: 4%
    Begu: 5.86%
    Delbonis: 19.16%
    Thompson: 18.29%
    Isner: 28.11%
    Halep: 23.15%

My favorite plays were Halep (obviously) and Thompson.

I also really liked Evans against nishikori but just couldn’t pull the trigger. Interesting match so far.

• skleni

So far I like Diez, Haas (chalky though), Kerber (dangerous), and Majchrzak for the upset

• dw12290

Haven’t done to well in Tennis so I went with this “What could possibly go wrong” lineup. Not real skippy on it but you never know.

Linette 18.5%
    Medvedev 13.8%
    Hurkacz 14.9%
    Bublik 13.9%
    Khachanov 20.3%
    Struff 14.5%

Good luck everyone!

• wigg_ESEA

RG Overall Ranking

Swiatek slate breaker

• broloelcunado3

Madison keys is absolute garbage. Will never roster her mug face ever again.

• BadAtBetting

Cameron Norrie goes from up 5-0 and serving to up 5-4….he had better hold this serve

• LegiaWwa

Tomorrow’s slate is tricky with only two players between $8k and 6.5k

• Yeoman

@LegiaWwa said...

Tomorrow’s slate is tricky with only two players between $8k and 6.5k

There are plenty of tight matches, odds-wise, but so many of them are in the opening group at 5pm and DK’s starting all their slates an hour or two late. FD has four matches priced 18/16 or 17/17 but DK left three of them off.

• BadAtBetting

It feels like, for roster construction purposes, all roads lead to Steve Johnson for me…but I really don’t love the matchup. But he fits so perfectly into all of my stuff

• skleni

Did anyone hear something about Kasatkina’s ankle injury?

• LegiaWwa

Her IG page says “healthy and ready to go” FWIW, lol

• skleni

@LegiaWwa said...

Her IG page says “healthy and ready to go” FWIW, lol

That screams “1-0 retired” to me :D

• BadAtBetting

Running a couple of lineups today. Here are some of my last minute thoughts:

I actually really love Kasatkina here. Hopefully people will be off of her because of her injury.

My low ball picks are Basilashvili and Uchiyama.

Other than that, it’s hard to say. Tough/weird pricing by DK today with nobody in that middling range. Made this very tough.

• dw12290

@BadAtBetting said...

It feels like, for roster construction purposes, all roads lead to Steve Johnson for me…but I really don’t love the matchup. But he fits so perfectly into all of my stuff

I ended up with Johnson as did 19.6% in the 100K French Slam and don’t really feel good about that or my LU but you have to play the lower priced players to get the ones you like.

Shapovalov 12.2%
    Sabalenka 16.6%
    Johnson 19.6%
    Tsitsipas 19.5%
    Badosa 22.9%
    Watson 12.3%

Good luck!!

• broloelcunado3

How in the world has FanDuel still not paid out yesterday’s contests?

• yisman

DK lock went from 6 to 815 and now it was changed again

Set my alarm for this but locked already

Hope none of my players withdrew

• skleni

Here comes the rain again.

• JSteele

RBA, Ferro, Monteiro, Cuevas, Johnson, Kozlova

• OttawaCityMadman

My hopes are with Giron and Bashv’li Kenin with a nice start…

• BadAtBetting

Cover are coming off and play to resume shortly!

• einars

bleh kenin

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.