NFL FORUM

Comments

• LeoTPP

RG Associate Editor

Hey everyone,

As many of you know, I’ve been an editor, writer and jack-of-all-trades for RotoGrinders since the 2014 NFL season, when I started writing a column breaking down film for fantasy purposes, and progressively gained more and more roles over time. Today, I manage the site on weekends, edit content for 30-40 hours per week, write the Grind Down, and generally hang around in the RG Slack channels making sure things are running as intended.

All of that experience has led to the awesome opportunity to accept a new role as an Editor with ESPN Fantasy, which I will begin in the middle of December. However, since ESPN Fantasy is a competitor to RG, and since there are only so many hours in a day, this means my time as a member of the RG staff will be coming to an end in just a couple of weeks.

I wanted to thank the members of the community who I’ve interacted with, as you guys have always been great and offered smart feedback on articles, and generated good discussions. I am sure I speak for everyone at RG when I say that you guys are the reason why this site exists, why it continues to grow, and why we’re able to generate so much great content and produce so many helpful products and tools.

I want to specifically thank Cameron and Scott, who were instrumental in getting me involved at RG and allowing me to move from writer to editor to site manager. They’ve been very supportive and incredibly encouraging by offering me new roles and opportunities in a relatively short amount of time. I have enjoyed my interactions and time spent working with the entire RG crew, including Cal, SBK and Brian (Cruzin). I also have to offer special thanks for the patience and assistance of the technical wizards Riley and John, who have dealt with all of the issues I find and helped make sure the site is running smoothly.

There are countless other names I could mention of people I’ve enjoyed working with, but I’ll spare y’all and just say that my time at RG has been a great experience, and one that has prepared me to move onto a dream job with the “Worldwide Leader in Sports.”

With that said, there will be opportunities coming soon to help fill the shoes I leave behind, and as we’ve seen with Al, Pete and I all getting attention from the folks in Bristol from our work with RotoGrinders, I think it’s fair to say that working for this site can be a very rewarding and respectable endeavor. I look forward to working with these new hires to make sure everyone is ready to keep the site running smoothly and keep the content timely and accurate.

Thanks again to everyone on the RG team for giving me this opportunity and supporting me along the way. I truly appreciate it, and hope to see the site continue to grow and develop more great tools and content!

Thanks,

Leo

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

• 2016 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

Just wanted to hop in here, and give a big thank you & congratulations to Leo! We’re really excited to see Leo move onto an amazing opportunity in ESPN’s Fantasy division, and we are grateful for all the time he spent with RotoGrinders (though there are certainly big shoes to fill!).

Similar to AlSmiz & CSURam, Leo’s a perfect example of hard work & passion paying off. A couple years ago, while still in college, Leo took on a one time per week article column with us (shout out to Rathburn for the recommendation!). But once Leo had his foot in the door, that quickly grew to two articles per week…then multiple articles per week…then to being a part-time editor…then to being a close-to full-time Associate Editor & entire Site Manager on the weekends. — If you get your foot in the door in this industry, work hard, and do good work, then great opportunities will surface. Best of luck in your next step, Leo, and I’m confident it’s not your last!

• Ross

Couldn’t be happier for you Leo. You’re one of the hardest working, most reliable people I have come across in a long time.
    Best of luck, you will be missed greatly.

• louiescards

DK KoTH winner

Woah!!! Congrats Leo, very very much deserved man. You are/were the rock behind a lot of what RG is on any given day. Was great to work with you.

• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

Congrats Leo! I really appreciate everything you’ve done for me pesonally, and everything you’ve done for the site.

Can I still send you my weekly NASCAR article to edit? Lol jk. Kinda.

• readparse

Congrats Leo. Bittersweet, for selfish reasons, but overall it’s great to see good people do well.

• infy72

That’s fantastic. Congratulations!

• PigskinaBlanket

• x3

2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• x2

2016 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

Congratulations

• emac

Leo has been a phenomenal contributor behind the scenes with editing as well as with his fine articles on industry events.

Oh yeah, he kicks ass on the NFL GrindDown too, which is one of the most comprehensive articles in the entire fantasy sports industry and has launched another author into a dream job!

A big congratulations for a well deserved appointment Leo!!!!!

EMac

• eKing

It seems like RG is to ESPN how NXT is to WWE, which is a compliment to RG. Good luck man :)

• JeffElJefe

• $1M Prize Winner

• x2

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Congrats dude.

• VChair23

Congratulations Leo.

• jmbwngfn

4x FSWA Writer Nominee, RG Admin

• 2011 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Well deserved, Leo. Very happy for you!!!!

• sharksfansd

What an awesome opportunity, congratulations!

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

What everyone else said. I will particularly miss taunting you with Leo giphy’s. Don’t forget us little people!

• headChopper

RG Contributor (OG Status)

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

• x2

$1M Prize Winner

• 2014 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

whose gonna edit my article now? this is bullshit.

• cb35

2013 FFFC Finalist, 2013 DFFC Finalist

• 2013 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

congratulations. well deserved!

• JCollacchi

It has been more than a pleasure working with you, Leo. Best of luck with ESPN!

• ohnjz

AlphaDraft Rep

• 2013 StarStreet NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

beast

• LeoTPP

RG Associate Editor

Thanks, guys!

• MTro86

RG Writer

Congrats. Way to go Leo!

• srk8987

day-to-day

We’re sad we won’t have Leo around anymore, but we couldn’t be more excited for him. He’s done exemplary work at RG, in a number of different ways, and fully deserves this amazing new opportunity.

With Leo’s help, we’ve made great strides, and we’re grateful for his hard work, dedication, passion, and reliability over the past year or so. ESPN will be grateful too. As Cameron stated above, let this serve as proof you can work your way up the ranks in this industry.

Be on the lookout for a forum post in the near future as we try to fill Leo’s shoes!

• marineroptimist

Way to go, Leo! We will miss your Grind Downs!

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

Congrats, Leo! Definitely well deserved!

• proshares

Congrats!

• neogamer

• x2

2013 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

• 2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

Aww. Sorry to see ya go man. Moving on up…to the espn site. To a deluxe website in the sky.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).