NFL FORUM

Comments

• RubeRx

Removed

• Russthabus26

I played 3 2nd half line ups on fanduel. I put lazard in one. I also put one of the other random WRs in one. Guy played a snap or two in the 1st half after MVS went down. It was a smart play. Low owned huge upside clearly.

• Russthabus26

Also he was .1% on FD. I play prater other than anyone else in my line up i win easily.

• RubeRx

Yea you are right the MVS potential injury could have swayed him towards Lazard. I played Sheperd in various 2nd half lineups under the same thought process. Like I said im probably clutching at straws, with all this NfL being rigged talk makes you question the integrity of anything really.

• kujo33

Pretty sure any pass catcher with a pulse was a viable guess with MVS and Allison out. That lineup actually makes sense that given he played Rodgers and wanted to have a receiver as well. Having watched Kumerow do nothing the whole first half he took a shot on someone random and got lucky.

• rausch180

Even if we assumed you could edit the lineups in play (which you can’t), it’s not that good of a lineup given that, winning by just 0.12. The worst captain out of the players they had in the lineup and they could have captained anyone. If 2nd place went Kerryon Johnson over Aaron Jones, it loses to that lineup, which didn’t even have Lazard.

It’s not especially greedy in the sense there were way bigger prizes on offer in other contests on the slate like the NFL $1.5M Monday Night Showdown which was $300k 1st for $10 entry. 376 lineups had Lazard in that, 43 from single entries. If you had the ability to cheat it’s much better hidden there, play for an injury, which happened to both MVS and Allison during the game and you get way more reward.

If you search anything rigged on the internet there will be a conspiracy theory for it.

So way beyond clutching at straws for me.

• lucashoward7

“I’ve been playing DFS for over 5 years now, and I’ve always had my doubts about the legitimacy of the NFL as I truly believe the refs are being instructed to call games a certain way. Last night was just one of many examples throughout the years, and clearly I’m not the only one that believes this, just search “NFL Rigged” on Twitter.”

This was really all I needed to see to stop reading. Stop spending so much time explaining your losing and spend time getting better.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).