MAIN FORUM

Comments

• tulskir

Reading these forums for a few months now I have noticed a few general rules that people keep referencing. Was hoping to just combine them in a list, for example:

1) Target PG,PF,C against BOS
    2) Target C against LAL
    3) Target PG and SG against DEN
    4) Target C and PF against POR
    5) Target PG against ATL
    6) Target SF against CLE
    7) Everything against BKL
    8) Target SG against HOU
    9) Target SG against SAC
    10) Figute out the sneaky ones people are talking about

• gcchan

This is helpful.. thank you

• madmanjayWV

How did PICKING PG13 for the PACERS work out the other day
    #SEE NO. 6 ABOVE ^

• mwgdfs

@madmanjayWV said...

How did PICKING PG13 for the PACERS work out the other day
    #SEE NO. 6 ABOVE ^

soooooo hetty breaux

• jbhfootball

It’s PG (Point Guards) against CLE, not Paul George!!! lol!

• elementasrat

This list is actually missing a few sneaky ones that I’ve noticed over the past few weeks. I’ll keep it to myself and win some GPPs after the break :)

• cnpeyatt50

I would add SG against the Kings too. Been playing them all season.

• DirkDigglerz

I won’t share my secrets anymore in these forums people here can’t be trusted. You know who you are

• BenjiBenjamin123

Do you think these rules suitable for NBA 2k17 game? If you don’t know this game, information about it can find in this page: http://www.gamespedition.com/pc-games/sports-games/basketball-games/nba-2k17 Thanks a lot for answer, I’ll be waiting, bye, Ben!

• jbhfootball

I’ll share this! I thought Brooklyn wasn’t that bad lately and these figures prove it. Do your work!

Top team is Brooklyn. This is for last 30 days!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Sites mentioned in this thread

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Disclosures: All RotoGrinders content contributors are active DFS players. Contributor screen names can be found on their respective RotoGrinders profile pages. Contributors reserve the right to use players or strategies not discussed in their content on RotoGrinders.