• whodat2

When: February 15-18

Where: Pacific Palisades, CA

Course: Riviera CC | A par 71 playing at 7322 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Dustin Johnson at -17

Last Year’s Cut: Even

Coverage: PGATourLive | Golf Channel | CBS

Google Doc

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dangasin

week 2 of the tiger woods h2h challenge. I pick tiger woods + 5 other players, opponent can pick any players except tiger woods. $1 heads up. Anyone interested?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

ready to tilt my guys making pars on #1

• dbullsfan

@dangasin said...

week 2 of the tiger woods h2h challenge. I pick tiger woods + 5 other players, opponent can pick any players except tiger woods. $1 heads up. Anyone interested?

im in again

• dbullsfan

DJ near lock unless DK seriously tightens up pricing, really hoping they hold off another week before pricing up Bubba but I feel he may be 8.5-9k with the way he has been playing gotta think he is eyeing this tourney to get back in the winner circle. Last but not least time to jump back in the Marty Party

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

first look at pieters and fleetwood on us soil in a while

• MrSnuffleupagus

So many studs this week

• dangasin

DJ course history in this event is insane

• Jamcclea

For those of you who don’t know, this is the anniversary event of when the term KYLE STANLEY DEATH TRAIN was created.

• dangasin

@Jamcclea said...

For those of you who don’t know, this is the anniversary event of when the term KYLE STANLEY DEATH TRAIN was created.

In that case I have to have dedicated kyle stanley lineup

• Jamcclea

@walkoff9 said...

first look at pieters and fleetwood on us soil in a while

Pieters did well here last year.

• dangasin

Jam I like your stallings pick at the pro am. You gonna let it ride into the genesis?

• Jamcclea

@dangasin said...

Jam I like your stallings pick at the pro am. You gonna let it ride into the genesis?

Playing Stallings? Not sure yet, will have to do research. I’m down for a h2h again if you are. You had a nice LU.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

This field is so deep that there will be so many players under 7k that can win as there will be star quality players under priced simply because there are so many this week.

• noddy

I think I have to go DJ again.

• Jamcclea

Love this tourney. Has the best short par 4 in the world too.

• dangasin

@Jamcclea said...

Playing Stallings? Not sure yet, will have to do research. I’m down for a h2h again if you are. You had a nice LU.

I am doing a tiger h2h this week, I pick tiger and you don’t. Or we can do a normal h2h. Which one are you interested in?

• dbullsfan

@noddy said...

I think I have to go DJ again.

obviously pre-salaries but will be hard not to go at least 50% DJ this week given history + current form, of course I faded Hideki a few weeks ago and that worked but I just don’t see it. Hideki is a great golfer but he Dustin Johnson he is not and if DJ is on he can win this tourney by 5 or 6 strokes and I’m hoping there will be enough studs that he is under 25% owned.

• Jamcclea

@dangasin said...

I am doing a tiger h2h this week, I pick tiger and you don’t. Or we can do a normal h2h. Which one are you interested in?

Tiger H2H challenge works with me

• BIF

@Jamcclea said...

Love this tourney. Has the best short par 4 in the world too.

Riviera also is the course that has the most missed short putts under 5 feet on tour – this place is a Tilt Show on the greens.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@dbullsfan said...

obviously pre-salaries but will be hard not to go at least 50% DJ this week given history + current form, of course I faded Hideki a few weeks ago and that worked but I just don’t see it. Hideki is a great golfer but he Dustin Johnson he is not and if DJ is on he can win this tourney by 5 or 6 strokes and I’m hoping there will be enough studs that he is under 25% owned.

I would caution going to high of a ownership level on any golfer this week as there are 27 of top 50 in world in this tournament. This is a very deep field.

• dbullsfan

@BIF said...

Riviera also is the course that has the most missed short putts under 5 feet on tour – this place is a Tilt Show on the greens.

so what your saying is randomly Jordan Spieth is going to turn back into the worlds greatest putter and not miss a single short putt after missing 500 over the past month because golf is stupid sometimes

• dbullsfan

so crazy that Dustin has only twice not finished inside the top 10 in the last 9 years here and both times he missed the cut and only once of the 7 was he outside the top 4. WTF happened those 2 years?

I looked up his form those years
    2013 he had a W/D at Sony followed by a T51 and the Farmers and a MC (+2) at Pebble leading up to his MC here.
    2011 He was T3 at the Farmers, T29 Waste Management, and T55 at Pebble

so far everytime he has played well at Pebble he has bounced back with a strong performance here and his 2 worst performances at Pebble were followed by his 2 worst performances here.

• BIF

It’s KJ Choi week – never worse than a 33rd place finish and a perfect 12/12 in made cuts the last 12 years with 4 Top 10’s. All that and I’m sure he’ll be $7200 or less.

• whodat2

@BIF said...

It’s KJ Choi week – never worse than a 33rd place finish and a perfect 12/12 in made cuts the last 12 years with 4 Top 10’s. All that and I’m sure he’ll be $7200 or less.

Yeah, I saw that, and I’m still like “No Effing Way” LOL

• MrSnuffleupagus

People will be stacking fleetwood and DJ this week. Who will Be this weeks Ted potter JR

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).