MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x3

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Draft Ops is running another huge promo for new RotoGrinders referrals this weekend.

Make a deposit, and you’ll get $30 cash up front this week. This is an incredibly generous promo, be sure to take advantage. Here are the rules:

1. $30 Deposits are made manually at ~5 PM ET Friday, ~5 PM ET Saturday, and ~12PM ET Sunday. The preference is for you to use this money to play in the $250K Guaranteed.
    2. Deadline to sign up and make your first deposit is 12 ET this Sunday.
    3. This money must be used to buy into a content. Do not make a withdrawal this week as it will trigger a Fraud Prevention mechanism.
    4. Play in at least one other real money contest on Draft Ops outside of the $250K. Big overlay is projected in the $250K so you may want to enter more than 2 teams.

Rich Eisen “Fan of the Week” and a Trip to LA

Draft Ops sponsors the Rich Eisen show. Each week one Draft Ops player is randomly drawn to be the “Fan of the Week” and participate in the celebrity pick 3. Beat Snoop Dogg and a host of other celebrities and the Fan of the Week wins $1000.

Draft Ops is giving the RotoGrinders community one of these “Fan of the Week” spots. The highest finishing RG-referred depositor in the $250,000 Guaranteed gets first option – if that user declines we’ll move to the next highest finisher.

The Fan of the Week can either call into the show or show up in person. Draft Ops will fly the winner to LA and give them hotel for the night.

A huge thanks to Draft Ops for running this promo with us.

Remember you must click through our links to be eligible for this promo

If you’ve got any questions just ask them here!

• CashFlowDiaries

What is the minimum deposit to get awarded the free $30?

• Mstrotter

@CashFlowDiaries said...

what he said

• fifthspadz

ditto

• kkissell

Just a word of caution. Last week it was represented that the Ops contest was expected to have 30-40% overlay. It ended up at less than 15%. Still a great promo.

• CashFlowDiaries

Yeah i saw the “overlay” quote but even so, if they are giving a free $30 to play with a min deposit of lets say $5, its kind of a no brainer to take it.

• theputz

I look forward to seeing one of the Grinders representing on the Eisen show!

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@CashFlowDiaries said...

Yeah i saw the “overlay” quote but even so, if they are giving a free $30 to play with a min deposit of lets say $5, its kind of a no brainer to take it.

I believe it is $20.

This is a great promo, but please don’t think of it in terms of getting $30 and not playing anything else. Draft Ops is giving us a promo this valuable because they want players that will stick around and play their games.

Be sure to play with money outside of the free $30 so that we’ll continue to get huge offers like this.

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

@kkissell said...

Just a word of caution. Last week it was represented that the Ops contest was expected to have 30-40% overlay. It ended up at less than 15%. Still a great promo.

I think I projected 30% because it was in that range the previous week. RG members probably helped cut it down quite a bit.

That tournament last week was $125K. It’s doubled this week. I’m definitely not guaranteeing any overlay, but if I had to guess I’d say 20%+ overlay even with this offer running.

• neglafes

This just says make a deposit, enter any paid contest and the 30 will be credited to your account.
    Is that correct?

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

@neglafes said...

This just says make a deposit, enter any paid contest and the 30 will be credited to your account.
    Is that correct?

Correct. $30 will be credit around 5 PM ET Friday and Saturday and around 12 PM ET Sunday. Deadline is 12 PM ET Sunday.

• kkissell

@Cal said...

I think I projected 30% because it was in that range the previous week. RG members probably helped cut it down quite a bit.

That tournament last week was $125K. It’s doubled this week. I’m definitely not guaranteeing any overlay, but if I had to guess I’d say 20%+ overlay even with this offer running.

Thanks for the clarification Cal. Yes, I assume that the RG offer increased the number of entries quite a bit. This is still a great promo.

• fifthspadz

paypal only for processing…pass

• DraftopsSupport

Draft Ops Rep

@CashFlowDiaries said...

Minimum deposit is only $10!

• CashFlowDiaries

“The preference is for you to use this money to play in the $250K Guaranteed.”

What is the entry fee for this contest?

• DraftopsSupport

Draft Ops Rep

The $30 has been credited for new depositors!

• DraftopsSupport

Draft Ops Rep

@CashFlowDiaries said...

“The preference is for you to use this money to play in the $250K Guaranteed.”

What is the entry fee for this contest?

$15

• Jason10

I dint get my $15 for this week after entering $15 in last weeks GPP contest???

• DraftopsSupport

Draft Ops Rep

@Jason10 said...

I dint get my $15 for this week after entering $15 in last weeks GPP contest???

Everyone who entered the $125 gpp last week has been credited. If you haven’t, please email support@draftops.com with your username and we will take care of it.

• ElSlappo

Nice promo, just signed up

• Shoshotmedic

@Cal said...

Draft Ops is running another huge promo for new RotoGrinders referrals this weekend.

Make a deposit, and you’ll get $30 cash up front this week. This is an incredibly generous promo, be sure to take advantage. Here are the rules:

1. $30 Deposits are made manually at ~5 PM ET Friday, ~5 PM ET Saturday, and ~12PM ET Sunday. The preference is for you to use this money to play in the $250K Guaranteed.
    2. Deadline to sign up and make your first deposit is 12 ET this Sunday.
    3. This money must be used to buy into a content. Do not make a withdrawal this week as it will trigger a Fraud Prevention mechanism.
    4. Play in at least one other real money contest on Draft Ops outside of the $250K. Big overlay is projected in the $250K so you may want to enter more than 2 teams.

Rich Eisen “Fan of the Week” and a Trip to LA

Draft Ops sponsors the Rich Eisen show. Each week one Draft Ops player is randomly drawn to be the “Fan of the Week” and participate in the celebrity pick 3. Beat Snoop Dogg and a host of other celebrities and the Fan of the Week wins $1000.

Draft Ops is giving the RotoGrinders community one of these “Fan of the Week” spots. The highest finishing RG-referred depositor in the $250,000 Guaranteed gets first option – if that user declines we’ll move to the next highest finisher.

The Fan of the Week can either call into the show or show up in person. Draft Ops will fly the winner to LA and give them hotel for the night.

A huge thanks to Draft Ops for running this promo with us.

Remember you must click through our links to be eligible for this promo

If you’ve got any questions just ask them here!

I just joined this site and it’s very informative! I listen to y’all in the mornings whenever I get a chance and I appreciate the info. I have 2 questions:
    1. I have already made my deposits this week, do I lose out on the opportunity for the ‘free’ $30 bucks?
    2. Prolly a little bit more difficult to answer…but I always find myself in the $2-5 winning range in the touraments. How can I take my picks to the next level? Thanks y’all! Peace!

• Blvckchrxs

Just signed up. I got an email that said use the code “GRINDERS”, will that work for the $30? Anyone actually use this site? It seemed they don’t have a salary cap on the app but haven’t been on the actual site.

• dreamer84

Sounds OK,gonna sign up.Wondering though,is Grinders free yearly premium incentives in play at all if signing up for Draft Ops ?Dont have it yet,would like to get it.

• Czap

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

I don’t see the 250k in the contest lobby.

• realsquirrels

I was never prompted to use the promo code. What now?

• DraftopsSupport

Draft Ops Rep

@Czap said...

I don’t see the 250k in the contest lobby.

It’s the 2nd link in the lobby.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).