MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x3

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Draft Ops is running another huge promo for new RotoGrinders referrals this weekend.

Make a deposit, and you’ll get $30 cash up front this week. This is an incredibly generous promo, be sure to take advantage. Here are the rules:

1. $30 Deposits are made manually at ~5 PM ET Friday, ~5 PM ET Saturday, and ~12PM ET Sunday. The preference is for you to use this money to play in the $250K Guaranteed.
    2. Deadline to sign up and make your first deposit is 12 ET this Sunday.
    3. This money must be used to buy into a content. Do not make a withdrawal this week as it will trigger a Fraud Prevention mechanism.
    4. Play in at least one other real money contest on Draft Ops outside of the $250K. Big overlay is projected in the $250K so you may want to enter more than 2 teams.

Rich Eisen “Fan of the Week” and a Trip to LA

Draft Ops sponsors the Rich Eisen show. Each week one Draft Ops player is randomly drawn to be the “Fan of the Week” and participate in the celebrity pick 3. Beat Snoop Dogg and a host of other celebrities and the Fan of the Week wins $1000.

Draft Ops is giving the RotoGrinders community one of these “Fan of the Week” spots. The highest finishing RG-referred depositor in the $250,000 Guaranteed gets first option – if that user declines we’ll move to the next highest finisher.

The Fan of the Week can either call into the show or show up in person. Draft Ops will fly the winner to LA and give them hotel for the night.

A huge thanks to Draft Ops for running this promo with us.

Remember you must click through our links to be eligible for this promo

If you’ve got any questions just ask them here!

• Goblue112

I ADDED FUNDS AFTER I PUT IN BONUS CODE TO CHECK SITE OUT THEN DEPOSITED AM I GOOD GOT 7 CREDIT DOLLAR BUT SEE NOTHING ABOUT 30 ??

• DraftopsSupport

Draft Ops Rep

@Goblue112 said...

I ADDED FUNDS AFTER I PUT IN BONUS CODE TO CHECK SITE OUT THEN DEPOSITED AM I GOOD GOT 7 CREDIT DOLLAR BUT SEE NOTHING ABOUT 30 ??

Yes, the $30 will be added on top of the deposit bonus. That money will be added tomorrow at 5pm ET.

• mickeypowell5

I tried to sign up but it says “Florida, United States is restricted.”

I don’t live in Florida. I live in Alabama. I live on the border of Alabama and Florida.

Can you help me out?

• qutgnt25

I just signed up user name qutgnt25. Interesting with no salary cap. I would imagine the high salaried players on the site are highly owned. Glad to give it a try. Thanks.

• DraftopsSupport

Draft Ops Rep

@mickeypowell5 said...

I tried to sign up but it says “Florida, United States is restricted.”

I don’t live in Florida. I live in Alabama. I live on the border of Alabama and Florida.

Can you help me out?

Please email support@draftops.com and we will take care of it. Thanks

• cpeeler21

Just signed up now. Will comment and review the gameplay on Monday-Tuesday after it’s all said and done. Thanks for the great Promo.

• Ravenfan

Sounds good. Deposited $10 last night. Like your $1 single stats challenge, basically prop bet parlays that look fun. Will enter the $250K tourney once get the $30 bonus today. Thanks

• neglafes

I was credited after a deposit and entry, it seems like a great deal.

• Laowaiman82

I signed up for a Draftops account last night through the link on this page, but have not deposited yet. Will I still receive this promotion if I deposit today and enter the GRINDERS promo code?

Just not sure if this promo required an immediate deposit or not.

Thanks

• Meddy1523

• 2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Just tried to join, but alas, Ops is one of the sites that cut off Florida players…

• DraftopsSupport

Draft Ops Rep

@Laowaiman82 said...

I signed up for a Draftops account last night through the link on this page, but have not deposited yet. Will I still receive this promotion if I deposit today and enter the GRINDERS promo code?

Just not sure if this promo required an immediate deposit or not.

Thanks

Yes, you will get the $30 if you deposit today, or by the deadline tomorrow.

• dartplayer1

Has the $30 been paid out today yet?

• Goblue112

i got no 30 yet like you said is it pending

• Goblue112

Nm got it you have to enter contest and your good great deal ty

• Blvckchrxs

Still haven’t received it I signed up yesterday around 4pm with Tha code “GRINDERS” and made a deposit and even put in on some games. Still no credit.

• Blvckchrxs

didnt realize it was cap free.

• DraftopsSupport

Draft Ops Rep

@Blvckchrxs said...

Still haven’t received it I signed up yesterday around 4pm with Tha code “GRINDERS” and made a deposit and even put in on some games. Still no credit.

You should have received it. We just processed the credit for people who deposited yesterday. If it’s still not in your account, please email support@draftops.com with your username.

• jungyumguy

a

• jungyumguy

Oh nevermind I just saw the answer above.

• crazylox2001

How can I take money out PayPal ??

• DraftopsSupport

Draft Ops Rep

@crazylox2001 said...

How can I take money out PayPal ??

By clicking your username top right, or by going to this link: https://www.draftops.com/#!/account/withdraw

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #73

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Just signed up and deposited

Username: samydavsjr

Thanks!

• gem123451

Signed up deposited and entered a few contests

• impurityz

You need to use through your balance to use your deposit bonus?

• eatmyturf23

Signed up! Entered the $250K and a pick3 K’s.
    User eatmyturf23
    Thanks.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.