MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x3

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Draft Ops is running another huge promo for new RotoGrinders referrals this weekend.

Make a deposit, and you’ll get $30 cash up front this week. This is an incredibly generous promo, be sure to take advantage. Here are the rules:

1. $30 Deposits are made manually at ~5 PM ET Friday, ~5 PM ET Saturday, and ~12PM ET Sunday. The preference is for you to use this money to play in the $250K Guaranteed.
    2. Deadline to sign up and make your first deposit is 12 ET this Sunday.
    3. This money must be used to buy into a content. Do not make a withdrawal this week as it will trigger a Fraud Prevention mechanism.
    4. Play in at least one other real money contest on Draft Ops outside of the $250K. Big overlay is projected in the $250K so you may want to enter more than 2 teams.

Rich Eisen “Fan of the Week” and a Trip to LA

Draft Ops sponsors the Rich Eisen show. Each week one Draft Ops player is randomly drawn to be the “Fan of the Week” and participate in the celebrity pick 3. Beat Snoop Dogg and a host of other celebrities and the Fan of the Week wins $1000.

Draft Ops is giving the RotoGrinders community one of these “Fan of the Week” spots. The highest finishing RG-referred depositor in the $250,000 Guaranteed gets first option – if that user declines we’ll move to the next highest finisher.

The Fan of the Week can either call into the show or show up in person. Draft Ops will fly the winner to LA and give them hotel for the night.

A huge thanks to Draft Ops for running this promo with us.

Remember you must click through our links to be eligible for this promo

If you’ve got any questions just ask them here!

• coninefan

I cashed out and got my funds within a day or two. But I live in NY so maybe they’re making that a priority.

• BeepImaJeep

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x7

2015 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Hey are you guys able to follow up on this? Who won?

• BeepImaJeep

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x7

2015 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

@BeepImaJeep said...

Hey I got 9th in this, but couldn’t see the leaderboard. Did any other grinders finish ahead of me?

bump… come on

• kenx008

I managed to cash out with success…but then they decided to ban my account. Good luck trying to play your fantasy cash. It’s true you have to get to $0 before you can play it, but if you try withdraw your money before hand they’ll just ban you so you can’t use it. What a load of crap…just stay away.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).