MAIN FORUM

Comments

• smutpeddlers

Where are you from? Just wondering……..

Just moved to Martin County Florida. Don’t know anyone but wondering where other grinders live. Full time systems engineer and part time degen.

• kaetorade

• 2013 DraftStreet DSBBC Finalist

Grew up in central Cali, but I’ve been in Fort Worth, TX for almost 11 years. My days consist of chatting online, playing DFS, and video games(hearthstone/streetfighter/mmorps). And sometimes, I hang out with the wife and kids. All in that order.

• madmanjayWV

Born and bred Mountaineer……….dude who writes sports for “a living” — loose quotation marks btw :)

• jterryn

• 2015 FAFC Finalist

Ludington, Michigan. Right near da beach, boy-eee!

• EadesScience

San Angelo, Texas….56 years

• mccoolio

OKC metro here! Who wants to join the syndicate lol

• MRCOOKONUTS

Have you tried DFSMatch.com?
    They match you up with hot, local single ladies seeking men who play DFS.These ladies are seeking men who have no time to give them the attention and love they need.A man who prefers Mike Trout,
    rather than taking his girl out for a trout dinner.

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

I’ve lived in Columbus, OH for the better part of the last 15 years. I am originally from the Western NY area (think south of Buffalo out in the boonies), and make it back there every couple of weeks to see my daughter.

Actually, I’m driving back there tonight after I get out of work.

• ckamins87

• 2016 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2016 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Oakland, CA…normal job is working for the family business, which is we own a chain of sex toy stores in the bay area and boston (Good Vibrations). Good times

• smutpeddlers

@ckamins87 said...

Oakland, CA…normal job is working for the family business, which is we own a chain of sex toy stores in the bay area and boston (Good Vibrations). Good times

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Seriously? If so that’s too funny!

• smutpeddlers

@MRCOOKONUTS said...

Have you tried DFSMatch.com?
    They match you up with hot, local single ladies seeking a man who plays DFS.These ladies are seeking men who have no time to give them the attention and love they need.A man who prefers Mike Trout than taking his girl out for a trout dinner.

Man-dates….. Moved from Jersey and now no-mo dfs except through text…… dfstinder-the tilt is real haha

• Zieg30

Spent the first 32 years of my life in NYC, and then moved to Toronto last year. A commercial litigator in both places.

• jsw3ent

Middleton, Tennessee

• ckamins87

• 2016 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2016 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@smutpeddlers said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Seriously? If so that’s too funny!

Yep lol, I’m satisfied with my contribution to the world

• smutpeddlers

@ckamins87 said...

Yep lol, I’m satisfied with my contribution to the world

Amazing!

• shocae

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

d

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

Clarksville, TN (which is 45 minutes from RG HQ). Spent most of my adult life in San Diego (in the Navy on nuclear submarines) and Minnesota (going to college, deciding not wanting to be a lawyer, playing/teaching poker professionally). Moved to TN for a girl. Still here. So is girl fortunately.

• baseballs

@ckamins87 said...

Take Your Child to Work Day must be a real eye-opener for the kids

• TommyWantWingy33

@thehazyone said...

Clarksville, TN (which is 45 minutes from RG HQ). Spent most of my adult life in San Diego (in the Navy on nuclear submarines) and Minnesota (going to college, deciding not wanting to be a lawyer, playing/teaching poker professionally). Moved to TN for a girl. Still here. So is girl fortunately.

You go to the U of M in minnie? I’m from Southwest Minnesota. But have lived southeast South Dakota for a few years now.

• webbm1

Portsmouth, England. I’m 25, work in a bar and play DFS when I can.

• noddy

South Central PA

• smutpeddlers

@baseballs said...

Take Your Child to Work Day must be a real eye-opener for the kids

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

@smutpeddlers said...

Where are you from? Just wondering……..

Just moved to Martin County Florida. Don’t know anyone but seeing if any Grinders live around here. Full time systems engineer and part time degen.

Where is Martin County lol

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

I’ve been in Nashville since 1999 but I grew up in Madisonville KY. Most of the men in my family work in underground coal mines so I’m lucky as hell to be doing this instead.

• smutpeddlers

@stevietpfl said...

Where is Martin County lol

Stuart…… Pretty slow and opposite of what I’m used to in NJ.

• Olhausen

Born and raised in San Diego California until I was 27. Moved out to Nashville in 2006 because our family business relocated to get away from the outrageous cost of owning a business in California. We don’t make vibraters but we do make pool tables, shuffle boards and all things game rooms. Olhausen billiards is the company’s name, hence my screen name Olhausen.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler