MAIN FORUM

Comments

• jonnybegoode

go to draftstreet, put in chat league 1874137, look at lineups #17 and 19, MR NOTO ,notorious seems to make lineups with 2 seamheater, along with the other $ leaders, all lineups have 6,7,8 same, there is a league when cards and a dink? had same. this talked in chat by some 30 guys last week. NOONE discloses or cares! 10 guys all together 4 people were sayin and I looked at league it looks true

• madmanjayWV

LOL 4 sure — I didn’t even realize there was a forum to be honest…I mean I’ve seen it, but never bothered to come in here. OF COURSE, the first time I do I wind up seeing this and I’m just dying laughin’. I think when I first started reading from the beginning Cam’s last post said it was like 18 minutes ago and now it’s nearly a half hour later.

With that being said, here’s my 2 cents and that’s honestly about what they are worth.

#1 – Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

#2 – I don’t give a crap if anyone shares lineups or uses the same team(s), splits the profits, plays LUs from other ppl while giving them a % or whatever.

#3 – I will not mention the RG user by name, but I will say they (1 of my opponents) did comment in this thread. I found it very interesting when I took a h2h with him and another completely different person here recently (they were both posted and available to take in a lobby) and I figured I was risking my money vs. two different people. Little did I know — they had shared a LU. They were close h2hs, but I lost. Am I bitter, should I be? Hell, no. I’m the idiot who took a couple players that didn’t produce and I lost by a few points. Now, did I think I was going to be going up against 2 different LUs, OBVIOUSLY – but that wasn’t the case.

#4 – I have no problem, honestly, if 10 or 100 different people get together and decide they want to pool their resources (research/time $$$) and enter said exact same LU into a single entry GPP. If you don’t like it…get your own gang together and then we can have DFS gang warfare!

#5 – Lots of people have helped me on various sites, blogs, etc. I appreciate a lot of people across the DFS landscape and although I’m nothing more than a small-timer, a lot of new players have asked me for help. I’ve never been one not to give it (including the first thing they need to do is register for RG here) as long as it involves something I’m working on. I’m not against giving LUs to other people, plays to other people, thoughts to other people and I’m sure not going to NOT accept cash payments from my work and time if someone uses something I give them and they make money and want to thank me by helping them.

In closing, trying to sum this whole thread up in one word — CRAZY. However, there are a slew of good points, but I’m not too worried that people at various DFS sites are stealing NOTORIOUS’ or any1 else’s LUs for that matter.

P.S. – I’d also like to have some of these peeps’ bankrolls b/c I feel on any given day they are no better than me and that’s how us small-timers have to approach things. This is about fun and trying to make a little money, at least for me, or hopefully staying afloat and not making deposits. People shouldn’t hate on the big boys just b/c they have a larger bankroll (whether from making it or b/c they had a bigger available investment from the start)

JAY

• Putz

Killab- who is misleading?

• piersb999

Been following this thread from the start and now I am totally headfuc#ed, talk about going off tangent!. I am off for counselling as this has got plain silly.

• cb35

2013 FFFC Finalist, 2013 DFFC Finalist

• 2013 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

@Cal said…

I banned him and delete more insulting posts.

It’s just about time to form a member moderation group. Going to bring that up with the guys.

amen – a forum overhaul is needed imo – with different folders – its hard to navigate through for forums lately with all this BS talk. great forums usually have volunteer mods to keep the posts in the correct folder (or sub forums whatever the label) and to delete / ban users who abuse the forum rules.

• Klow17

This was silly I wish we had cliffs would of saved me 30mins
    I for one think overlay is rather normal
    Welp off to school you guys play nice hah

• jecarl2

@DillingerFour said…

Can you please explain whats going on in this picture?

• emac

@Cal said…

You’re not banned whits

Banning is Whits’ catnip, it perks him up and keeps him on top of his game.

It is a badge of honor to be worn with pride, not a punishment!

A temporary banning is like a refreshing nap…comeonCal throw him a bone…Whits is getting a little too soft and almost civil these days. Help restore Whits to his grouchy ways! ;)

• DillingerFour

FD Rep - DFBMeeMee Champ (x2)

• Blogger of the Month

@jecarl2 said…

Can you please explain whats going on in this picture?

I am flipping over my desk because this thread is almost longer than my epic “Mee mee” thread.

If you’re newer here, you may have missed it over the summer. Unfortunately a lot of the images have been lost, but there’s still some classics in there.

/threads/The_8220_Official_8221_R-153024

• melroyjetson

Just thought i’d add my 2 cents

• whits23

2010 FFFC Finalist, 2010 DFBC Finalist, 2011 FFFC Finalist, 2014 DSBC Finalist

• x2

2010 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2011 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

i banned myself…like ncaa if you impose your own ban you get off light..i gave myself 24hours. It was for telling that a site i love stated when asked a rule question “we will cross that bridge when we get to it” i felt it was too negative and much too true..

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

@melroyjetson said…

Man, where can I get my hands on a copy of “Why can’t I get my locker open?”

• stlcardinals84

Leading RG Analyst

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

Let’s just let this thread die now.

The OP has been banned. It’s run its course.

• Prosky12

• 2019 DraftKings King of the Beach Finalist

Johnnyyybenogoodatfantasysports.

• DillingerFour

FD Rep - DFBMeeMee Champ (x2)

• Blogger of the Month

@stlcardinals84 said…

Let’s just let this thread die now.

The OP has been banned. It’s run its course.

I agree. Two pages short of the mee mee thread.

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Ok, officially locking this thread down now. I’m afraid what D4 would do on page 7 if he’s flipping a desk on page 5.

• alsmizzle

• 2013 RotoGrinders TPOY Champion

• $1M Prize Winner

Why do I picture all of the complainers in this thread like this?

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Smizz violates the lock down, but I think this is good enough to stay.

Please, no more posts…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).