PGA FORUM

Comments

• BIF

Monday May 4 to Wednesday May 6
    54 hole tourney @ The Legacy Golf Resort in Phoenix

• BIF

No idea why the URLs I pasted are not working as hyperlinks? Anyways, you should be able to copy and paste them.

Event link:

https://goldencuptour.bluegolf.com/bluegolf/goldencuptour20/event/goldencuptour2028/index.htm

The Outlaw Tour also just played an event here a few weeks ago so you do have some recent history to view here:

https://outlawtour.bluegolf.com/bluegolf/outlawtour19/event/outlawtour192/contest/1/leaderboard.htm

• ifthethunder

First site I’ve found with odds:

https://sports.tipico.de/all/9101/28201/2139110
    ~

• titanhawks

Golfodds.com has odds up now also

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

DK really doesn’t respect Carson Roberts for whatever reason! He’s still $7K with nice odds.

• ifthethunder

@Felixxberg said...

DK really doesn’t respect Carson Roberts for whatever reason! He’s still $7K with nice odds.

I have to agree.

Also, this thing starts in less than 24 hours. I hope people don’t mind if I put up a Happy Meal right now.
    ~

• ifthethunder

@ifthethunder said...

a Happy Meal right now

Here it is:

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/87174685
    ~

• futoo

Does anybody have any strategic clues at all?lol

• ifthethunder

@futoo said...

William Hill has odds up. They are bookies, it’s their business to have clues.

http://accounts.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/g/15392413/1st+Round+Leader.html
    ~

• monarch

@futoo said...

Yes. This course was played a few weeks ago on the outlaw tour. I’d look at those results. Also both tours keep some stats on their respective websites Outlaw and Golden State and being that its showdown par breaker percentage is a good place to start.

• titanhawks

Zander Winston WD

Joe Fryer is in but not added to round one

There is a Hofman and a Hoffman so don’t get them mixed up

• futoo

Thanks guys

• ifthethunder

@titanhawks said...

Zander Winston WD

HARRRUMPH!

I made three lineups, “ZANDER” was in one of them.
    ~

• BIF

It’s funny how this tour always has guys playing who I’ve crossed paths with or names that are familiar to me popping up.

There’s a guy in the field this week that I’ve practiced with a few times back in 2015 as his instructor was the pro at my club and I took a few lessons that year that would always fall right before or right after his so we’d be the only ones on the range those nights. A couple times we’d play a 3 or 4 hole loop before dark.

• Felixxberg

@BIF said...

It’s funny how this tour always has guys playing who I’ve crossed paths with or names that are familiar to me popping up.

There’s a guy in the field this week that I’ve practiced with a few times back in 2015 as his instructor was the pro at my club and I took a few lessons that year that would always fall right before or right after his so we’d be the only ones on the range those nights. A couple times we’d play a 3 or 4 hole loop before dark.

Who is he? I assume he’s not an Outlaw Tour regular, as you would have mentioned it in the past weeks!

• Felixxberg

I wonder if going with unknown guys (not the Outlaw guys) is a good GPP strategy. Will people just play “familiar” names?

Also, Gorbahn is an eagle machine. He had one every two rounds on the Outlaw Tour (24 rounds played). He didn’t get one last week, but I like his odds of getting one here!

• titanhawks

The Golden State Tour has added another tournament to their schedule

The Reno Open will be played June 23-25 with 144 players and three rounds using the modified stableford scoring used at the Barracuda Championship which the winner gets an exemption into

Pretty sure we won’t get it on DK but it will be interesting to keep track of it as we are getting familiar with these guys

• titanhawks

@Felixxberg said...

I wonder if going with unknown guys (not the Outlaw guys) is a good GPP strategy. Will people just play “familiar” names?

Also, Gorbahn is an eagle machine. He had one every two rounds on the Outlaw Tour (24 rounds played). He didn’t get one last week, but I like his odds of getting one here!

Unknown as in Gazzolo 30/1 Weaver 40/1 and both Hofman/Hoffmans?

I got nothing on any of those guys so they have to show me something in round one :)

Now Eddie Olson 20/1 ? hmm…

We haven’t seen Picanso or Lapa yet but they do have nice track records

• Felixxberg

@titanhawks said...

I got nothing on any of those guys so they have to show me something in round one :)

Yep, and Dunkle and Funk. All of those guys have decent odds, but I feel like most people who will play on DK this week have played for the past few weeks too and will go with guys they know for the first round (you, for example). My current lineup has 4 unknown guys. Maybe it’s a bad idea, but playing the chalk hasn’t worked for me so far!

• ifthethunder

@titanhawks said...

or Lapa

I played Kolton Lapa last week. 66-70-68, tied 22. Not bad at all. But DK gave him a pretty big price increase for it: He was 7,600 for round one at the GCU Championship, now 8,800.
    ~

• BIF

@titanhawks said...

Lapa got added to the field last week – not sure if he was available in Rd 1 but for sure was the other two days

• BIF

@Felixxberg said...

Who is he? I assume he’s not an Outlaw Tour regular, as you would have mentioned it in the past weeks!

He hasn’t played on Outlaw event since those events were on DK – it’s Funk

• Felixxberg

Nice! He found his way into my lineup!

• ifthethunder

Has anyone tried making a late round 1 lineup yet? It’s SLIM PICKENS!
    ~

• ifthethunder

@BIF said...

Lapa got added to the field last week – not sure if he was available in Rd 1 but for sure was the other two days

Lapa was 7,600 for round 1 and 7,200 for round 2. I didn’t download the DK csv for round 3.
    ~

• ifthethunder

Zach was all red after his triple bogey on one, but then Kang Kodosed the hole with a 9.

P.S. Sorry folks, I really miss the days of 100 contestant Happy Meals and shot tracker.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).