PGA FORUM

Comments

• BIF

Monday May 4 to Wednesday May 6
    54 hole tourney @ The Legacy Golf Resort in Phoenix

• Felixxberg

Now I need Wu to slay that front nine!

• ifthethunder

Turns out neither Paul was the correct one today.
    ~

• Felixxberg

@Felixxberg said...

Now I need Wu to slay that front nine!

And he bogeys, just as I said that.

• Felixxberg

And now Gurska triple bogeys…

• BIF

@Felixxberg said...

He wants to get back to $7K for the next events and get that 50% ownership popularity once again!

Ha ha – apparently

• BIF

@ifthethunder said...

Turns out neither Paul was the correct one today.
    ~

Yah but at least J Paul is making a few birds

• pjmestres

Did gazzolo withdraw?? No score updates on flashscore

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@pjmestres said...

Did gazzolo withdraw?? No score updates on flashscore

Him and Saunders had a 7:12am tee time. Both no shows?

https://goldencuptour.bluegolf.com/bluegolfw/goldencuptour20/event/goldencuptour2028/contest/1/leaderboard.htm

• Felixxberg

@pjmestres and Krausehouse: They’re both playing. The Outlaw Tour gave an update on twitter. Gazzolo is -1 through 13 and Saunders is -2 through 13.

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Felixxberg said...

@pjmestres and Krausehouse: They’re both playing. The Outlaw Tour gave an update on twitter. Gazzolo is -1 through 13 and Saunders is -2 through 13.

Good, would hate to see a fellow NHL dfser going back to back no shows on his lineup haha…

• titanhawks

Greco did WD and Gurska shot +8 to ruin my day

• Felixxberg

@Krausehouse said...

Good, would hate to see a fellow NHL dfser going back to back no shows on his lineup haha…

Thanks! Had two cancelled slates where I was loaded in lineups in the past week, too. In one of them, I had knowledge of a guy not playing (via twitter), so I was happy to see he was 15% owned, but then the other team forfeited and DK cancelled the slate.

@titanhawks: I have Gurska too. How can someone shoot -4 and then +8?? He was lucky on the albatross, but even if we say it’s a birdie, that’s -2 and then +8!

• Felixxberg

@Felixxberg said...

Congrats!

I made a (very basic) spreadsheet that shows me the best value picks, basing it only on DK salary and bet365 Round 1 Leader odds. I kept the Round 1 odds because bet365 doesn’t do Round 2 odds, but I updated DK salaries.

The best $10K+ value is Dylan Wu.
    The best $9K+ value is Matt Picanso.
    The best $8K+ value is Kyler Dunkle.
    The best $7K+ value is David Gazzolo.
    The best $6K+ value is Hans Reimer.

I wish I played all of them!

• BIF

@Felixxberg said...

Congrats!

I made a (very basic) spreadsheet that shows me the best value picks, basing it only on DK salary and bet365 Round 1 Leader odds. I kept the Round 1 odds because bet365 doesn’t do Round 2 odds, but I updated DK salaries.

The best $10K+ value is Dylan Wu.
    The best $9K+ value is Matt Picanso.
    The best $8K+ value is Kyler Dunkle.
    The best $7K+ value is David Gazzolo.
    The best $6K+ value is Hans Reimer.

Nice call on Reimer -6, BOFR and a streak

• titanhawks

Three doubles and a triple for Gurska yikes;

I couldn’t fit him in yesterday but got him in two of three LU’s today

He has a great 4.95 birdie average and was T15 a couple weeks ago

I’m running out of players for round three :)

• BIF

@Felixxberg said...

How can someone shoot -4 and then +8??

Easily – trust me !!

Last year in a tournament I went 68-80; the 68 was a thing of beauty, I hit 16/18 GIR and it was only ruined by a 3-putt bogey on 18 from 20 feet as I rammed it a bit trying to shoot 66 and missed the 4 footer coming back. The next day was brutal; hit only 6/18 GIR, kept leaving myself bad angles off the tee, lots of short-side missed greens leaving tough up’n’downs and a pile of missed 4-8 foot putts

This was a par 70 course so I went -2 then +10

• Felixxberg

@BIF said...

Easily – trust me !!

Last year in a tournament I went 68-80; the 68 was a thing of beauty, I hit 16/18 GIR and it was only ruined by a 3-putt bogey on 18 from 20 feet as I rammed it a bit trying to shoot 66 and missed the 4 footer coming back. The next day was brutal; hit only 6/18 GIR, kept leaving myself bad angles off the tee, lots of short-side missed greens leaving tough up’n’downs and a pile of missed 4-8 foot putts

This was a par 70 course so I went -2 then +10

I remember that story. It’s weird how one day can make a huge difference.

Thankfully there’s a fair chance that my lineup wouldn’t have cashed anyway (once again), but I was close to the cut line when Gurska was still E.

• ifthethunder

Pricing is up for round 3. I’m not making the contest: Only had 9 entries out of 20 in the one I made today. Plus I’m 7th place.

Someone else make it, please.
    ~

• ifthethunder

@Felixxberg said...

I remember that story. It’s weird how one day can make a huge difference.

Thankfully there’s a fair chance that my lineup wouldn’t have cashed anyway (once again), but I was close to the cut line when Gurska was still E.

Colton Yates: round 1: 63. Round 2: 76.
    ~

• titanhawks

I played the $5 late round for the mission crowns and won $8 so I didn’t get totally skunked!

• monarch

I did pretty well today. Probably going to sit tomorrow out with only 37 to choose from. Odds are not in my favor. I guess I will try and wait until Saturday for some I racing

• ifthethunder

@titanhawks said...

I played the $5 late round for the mission crowns and won $8 so I didn’t get totally skunked!

Question about DK missions: They’ve got me on a rotation of $1 for 30 crowns, $1 for 15 crowns, 25 cents for 10 crowns. I used to have a $3 mission for 100 crowns instead of the 25 center. Are other people getting different?
    ~

• ifthethunder

Looks like interest in the third round at DK was as great as it is on this board. The only one of the four contests I entered that filled was the big dime thinghy.

Anyways, go Hans Reimers!
    ~

• titanhawks

@ifthethunder said...

Question about DK missions: They’ve got me on a rotation of $1 for 30 crowns, $1 for 15 crowns, 25 cents for 10 crowns. I used to have a $3 mission for 100 crowns instead of the 25 center. Are other people getting different?
    ~

Mine yesterday was 400 crowns to play a $20+ contest which was the biggest one I’ve gotten yet

Probably depends on how much you spend over time

Mine are usually around 100 for a $3+, 150 for $5+ 200 for $8+; somewhere around those lines which is the range I usually play but I’m playing alot more $10 now with nothing else going on I want to play

• titanhawks

@ifthethunder said...

Looks like interest in the third round at DK was as great as it is on this board. The only one of the four contests I entered that filled was the big dime thinghy.

Anyways, go Hans Reimers!
    ~

I’m in the $10 finale and it filled w/7058

The $5 SuperSat missed filling by one 117/118

$10 Quintuple Up has 22/28

$5 10X Booster has 29/35

$2 10X Booster is full 35/35

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.