TOOLS FORUM

Comments

• bkaylkiec

• 2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

What if RotoGrinders scored ranking points differently? I know they only take your top score from qualifying tournaments, but what if instead of the current scoring system they changed it. Like maybe they only take your top score but divide it by your total entries or something. I don’t know the real answer but I think the rankings are a fair reflection. I’ve done great considering I’ve only starting playing nba regularly this year and have already got some high finishes on l maybe 2 lineups a night. I know when checking other high entry tournaments I would’ve won 6 figures this year already. I can’t imagine if I could mme because I usually have all the winning lineup players in my pool but only hand build 4-6 lus for nfl and 2 for nba……. But just random tangent….

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@bkaylkiec said...

I know when checking other high entry tournaments I would’ve won 6 figures this year already. I can’t imagine if I could mme because I usually have all the winning lineup players in my pool but only hand build 4-6 lus for nfl and 2 for nba……. But just random tangent….

Can you teach me because I never win anything. All my players in my pool get like 5 FPs like Omari Spellman lol. Those Villanova players are annoying, too unselfish.

As for your question, they can make a seperate leaderboard or something for like single entry tournaments, cash games, etc. This would somewhat normalize the number of entries. No idea though, I mean I don’t even care even though my ranking is going to be higher under your suggestion but unless you are a top 15 player, no one here on the board cares about ranking that much as it’s more of an ego thing for the top players.

• thedude404

• 2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

Thats not how the games are played, so why skew the rankings in favor of people who put in less entries? And before you go saying im defending the 150 max entry players, ive never in 7 years put anywhere close to 150 entries into any tourny ive played.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler