PGA FORUM

• sandman84

Let’s get the third wave of the grinders challenge up and running! We have had a lot of fun each week. I’m looking on getting season 3up and running By next week. Scoring will be the same as season 1/2 (check out the tread )Weekly entry into the Drafkings Contest will be 10$ for 5 weeks. Side pot will be 50$ each. Total investment for the contest will be 100$ with weekly payouts to top 5. Side pot will be determined by how large the contest gets! Please Private Message me with your DRAFTKINGS username as well as email address. Deadline for entries will be Tuesday 8/4/15.This gives us a short window to get as many entrants as possible. First come first serve. Please message me privately for entry details.! Scoring is as follows. Also please include your private email address so I can get a mass email put together for all the entrants!

1st (1 Point)
    2nd (2 Points)
    3rd (3 Points)
    4th (4 Points)
    5th (5 Points)
    6th-10th (8 Points)
    11th-15Th (11 Points)
    16th-20th (13 Points)
    21st- ? (16 Points)
    Lowest Point Total at end of 5 weeks WINS! Tie breakers will be determined by total points earned on DRAFTKINGS Scoring

Due to some people not following thru in previous seasons. Anyone that is not paid for by the end of week 1 will be disqualified and the contest size will be adjusted after week 1.

• yoteach

• Blogger of the Month

In. Wish I’d seen the other two contests, love the multi-week contests!

@sandman84, I sent you a PM with a couple of questions. Thanks for organizing!

• evil333

Im in you got my infor from previous! I am taking this one down your math is wrong up there…is the Overall pot $50 or $30? If it is $50 then total investment would be $100 over the 5 weeks…please clarify..if yo need my info again let me know and I will shoot it over to ya! Thanks as always for pulling this together and lets get this thing over 20 playreS~!!! tell your friends!

• evil333

sorry for the grammar/typos…lol

• evil333

and yoteach LOVE your Icon!!!!!

• yoteach

• Blogger of the Month

Thanks, evil333

• dorfman10

I’m in for another season!

• sandman84

Let’s push this to next week to get more people. Is anyone else interested in helping set this up.?

• sandman84

@evil333 said...

Im in you got my infor from previous! I am taking this one down your math is wrong up there…is the Overall pot $50 or $30? If it is $50 then total investment would be $100 over the 5 weeks…please clarify..if yo need my info again let me know and I will shoot it over to ya! Thanks as always for pulling this together and lets get this thing over 20 playreS~!!! tell your friends!

Whoops ya we are gonna do 50$ side pot. I had copy pasted a lot of the stuff from prior. Total invest would be 100$

• DrewCrew

I’m in. I didn’t miss last week I hope. drewcrew37 on DK.

• dorfman10

I think starting next week would be good, Bridgestone through Deutsche Bank Championship is a good slate of tourneys. Maybe the RG PGA after dark crew will join, give a plug.

• evil333

Yes lets push and plug! Lol…the more the merrier! But dorf I agree that is a nice slate to ride out the 5 weeks! We can all tune up our games this week :)

• dorfman10

Naturally my team is off to a hot start when the grind doesn’t start until next week…

• sandman84

I’ve got quite a few entries aside from grinders! anyone else want in I’m sending invites on Monday!

• evil333

LOL..I wish it started this week! I rocked it….well I will take the #4 in the Mayo twitter open…lets get a big following in this thing!

• yoteach

• Blogger of the Month

Is this a go?

• evil333

Yep…did you get the email from sandman and PayPal $?

• yoteach

• Blogger of the Month

Thanks, @evil333. Against my better judgement, I am in (love PGA, but I’ve been struggling)

• Daj5mg

Just shipped over the $50. Looks like we need 3 more to get this thing filled!

Good luck and thanks for running.

• sandman84

@Daj5mg said...

Just shipped over the $50. Looks like we need 3 more to get this thing filled!

Good luck and thanks for running.

We only need 1 more person! the other spots are paid for just need MRESQ and DrewCrew37 to take seat ASAP!

• hokie2009

I think I’d like to play, but can you provide what the approx breakdown is for the prizes for each finishing place?

I sent you an e-mail, as well, sandman, but wasn’t sure if that was an mail.com addy or a typo on a gmail.com addy ….

• Mresq

I’m in! Lets do this…..

• hokie2009

If the last spot is still open, I’m pretty sure I want it … but can’t get a reply from sandman …

• evil333

looks like we filled it! lets do this thing…everyone better pay the side pot…and I would say play every week,….but if you wanna just donate that’s cool too! lol…what is the side pot break down if we have all 25 pay?

This no cut field is a fun but weird way to start as this is not the usual tourney setup…can be tricky

• evil333

it is mail.com I was questioning that too

• DrewCrew

@sandman84 said...

We only need 1 more person! the other spots are paid for just need MRESQ and DrewCrew37 to take seat ASAP!

I am in.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).