PGA FORUM

• sandman84

Let’s get the third wave of the grinders challenge up and running! We have had a lot of fun each week. I’m looking on getting season 3up and running By next week. Scoring will be the same as season 1/2 (check out the tread )Weekly entry into the Drafkings Contest will be 10$ for 5 weeks. Side pot will be 50$ each. Total investment for the contest will be 100$ with weekly payouts to top 5. Side pot will be determined by how large the contest gets! Please Private Message me with your DRAFTKINGS username as well as email address. Deadline for entries will be Tuesday 8/4/15.This gives us a short window to get as many entrants as possible. First come first serve. Please message me privately for entry details.! Scoring is as follows. Also please include your private email address so I can get a mass email put together for all the entrants!

1st (1 Point)
    2nd (2 Points)
    3rd (3 Points)
    4th (4 Points)
    5th (5 Points)
    6th-10th (8 Points)
    11th-15Th (11 Points)
    16th-20th (13 Points)
    21st- ? (16 Points)
    Lowest Point Total at end of 5 weeks WINS! Tie breakers will be determined by total points earned on DRAFTKINGS Scoring

Due to some people not following thru in previous seasons. Anyone that is not paid for by the end of week 1 will be disqualified and the contest size will be adjusted after week 1.

• hokie2009

Yeah! Really looking forward to seeing how I do over a 5-week span!

• dorfman10

Google Doc for standings link is here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XumUaJWMHvSD8rGFjOPRRqP20FHdQznp3o1PssJNZjo/edit?usp=sharing

• hokie2009

When do we get the side pot money?

• hokie2009

bump?

• DrewCrew

Sidepot $$$
    1st $500 VirginiaWino
    2nd $300 Daj5mg
    3rd $200 Ssims715
    4th $150 DrewCrew37
    5th $100 scarf_face

It was a fun time, but payment would be appreciated.

• hokie2009

bump …..

• Daj5mg

Is anyone else still waiting on payment from the side pot?

I know VirginiaWino confirmed to me on Twitter he was paid.

I’ve made several attempts at contacting Sandman84 over the past 3 weeks and still haven’t received the funds.

• realdeals

Crazy, I was in dead last place heading into MNF w/ 59 pts then Rodgers, Charles and cobb happened.
    I f’d up and entered a Gpp lu vice my cash lu. Did it on purpose as I expected the cut line to be higher than regular cash games and it was, but my cash lu would have made it w/ out the sweat.
    Now I don’t know what to do next week. Cash lu or a Gpp. Hah

• realdeals

Sorry, on my cell and posted in wrong thread.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).