MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x3

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Grinders-Only Bonuses for the $10,000 DraftStreet All Star Break Freeroll – $200 Unique Lineup Prize

We love that DS is spicing up the All Star break with this huge freeroll so much that we wanted to add some prizes as well.

Here’s what we’re doing:

1. The highest scoring Grinder with a completely unique lineup wins a $200 cash bonus paid to your DraftStreet account.

2. The three highest scoring Grinders win RotoGrinders tees. If there is a tie affecting more than three Grinders we’ll randomly draw the winners from the tied group.

In order to be eligible you must be a registered RotoGrinders member on or before Saturday, 2/15/14. Remember to put your DraftStreet screen name in your RotoGrinders profile. We’ll also verify the winners through DraftStreet.

Here’s the link to Sunday’s $10,000 Freeroll

Also, make your first deposit for a free $22 Voucher
    If you don’t yet have a DraftStreet account, all new signups that click through this RotoGrinders link and make a deposit will get a $22 Voucher for next Wednesday’s Weekly NBA $50,000. You’ll also get a 100% initial deposit bonus up to $200 and access to our DraftStreet Incentives. After you make your deposit email max@draftstreet.com with the subject line “voucher” to be sure you get your voucher.

Enjoy the break!

• DillingerFour

FD Rep - DFBMeeMee Champ (x2)

• Blogger of the Month

Anybody have ASG DvP rankings?

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

• 2016 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

@DillingerFour said…

Anybody have ASG DvP rankings?

I focus on ASG DVP Last2 Years and factor in a 15% bonus if they’ve won a dunk contest in Last5

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

what exactly do you mean by “completely unique?”

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Sorry for being redundant – I mean you have to be the only person in the tournament with that exact lineup (not just the only Grinders member)

• rotomonkey83

Both teams in the ASG are last v every position.

• DillingerFour

FD Rep - DFBMeeMee Champ (x2)

• Blogger of the Month

In all honesty, I think Lebron and KD are going to go at it in terms of trying to fill it up and prove which one is better. So i’m taking them and hoping some reserves come off the bench and provide random stats.

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

here’s a tip. avoid first time all star big men in the west.

there are certain guys who’s game is tailored for the allstar game. melo, lebron, durant, cp3.

there are guys who have a chip on their shoulder

there are guys who are too old and dont want to be there and will only play 10-15 minutes

• broadway

kd is favored to be the mvp.

btw, its very close to impossible to have a unique team.

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

@broadway said…

kd is favored to be the mvp.

btw, its very close to impossible to have a unique team.

I was worried about this as well, so asked Markness. He was very confident there would be unique lineups. He’s the salary wizard, so that’s all I needed to hear.

A unique lineup did claim the full 1st place prize in the SuperBowl freeroll earlier this month.

• broadway

that’s true it did.

there was a ton of duplicates as well. regardless, it’s cool you guys are throwing something extra up. cool of ds too.

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

interesting strategy here. you may have to punt trying to actually win to get the unique lineup, but that unique lineup sure pays a lot more!

fun idea.

• Markness

DraftKings Team

There are a lot more legitimate options in an All-Star game than in the Superbowl. There will be plenty of unique lineups.

• chief1976

How do I register for the 10k freeroll

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

• mirage88

2015 WFHC Winner

• 2016 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2013 StarStreet NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

• x2

2014 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Anyone else getting an error page every time on DS?

• chief1976

Hey Cal link takes me to draft street but I don’t see anything about the free roll any advice?

• billsfan777

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

• Blogger of the Month

its lakers vs philly all over again

• duder500

RG Mod

http://www.draftstreet.com/l/fr_nba_lg.aspx?pid=680&r=grinders

• Birnbach

DraftKings Rep

if the link doesn’t work for you, you can email our CS at cs@draftstreet.com and they’ll get you in

• containment

on the mobile site it gives 8 roster spots?

• Stonecoldnuts

Nice promo guys….keep up the good work

• Birnbach

DraftKings Rep

if you’re having issues with the roster spots on mobile, switch it to full site mode (link on the bottom) and it should work from there

• MRCOOKONUTS

so you have to sign up at DS deposit funds in account in order to be eligible for this freeroll? not really freeroll if you have to pay to signup

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

• 2016 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

Why is Unibrow 12/1 for MVP on bovada? Same as Melo…seems high, no?

And what do you guys think about centers coming off the bench? Thinking Noah for price as he can run in a fast pace tempo (or Dwight but he’s pricier)

• thedude404

• 2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

@MRCOOKONUTS said…

so you have to sign up at DS deposit funds in account in order to be eligible for this freeroll? not really freeroll if you have to pay to signup

uh no. anyone can join the freeroll.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).