INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• SmartWater

Marketing and Social Media Manager

If you haven’t tried Yahoo’s daily fantasy site, here’s a great chance to try it and guarantee yourself a winning lineup! Play in the RotoGrinders Exclusive GPP for the Week 17 NFL slate – with a guaranteed overlay!

There are only 8,484 seats available, and EVERY SINGLE ENTRY is guaranteed to at least double up!

On top of that, this is a guaranteed overlay contest! A $10,000 GPP with more than $5,700 in free prize money added to the player pool is as good an opportunity as you’ll find, so what are you waiting for???

Be sure to click through our affiliate link here, as we’ll be hosting similar exclusive contests for RG members-only in the future!

• DanielHaight

• Yahoo Representative

In addition, if you use the promo code ‘rg25’ on deposit, you’ll get 5000 YSRP, equivalent to $25 worth of entry fees. You can also DM me here or on twitter (@danielhaight) and I’ll match your deposit 100% in our 4% drip deposit bonus.

Excited to kick off this partnership, and be sure to look out for more Yahoo/RG exclusive deals and contests in the new year!

Dan

• pool7410

OMG this is an amazing opportunity for a guaranteed double up and to win 50 CENTS! You’re right I’ll never find an opportunity as good as this!!

• sjs1890

• 2013 DraftStreet DSBC Finalist

@pool7410 said...

OMG this is an amazing opportunity for a guaranteed double up and to win 50 CENTS! You’re right I’ll never find an opportunity as good as this!!

Lol still better than any promo DK can do

• detroittigers44

Complainers about free money are #stupid. Thanks RG for doing this, don’t worry about the complainers.

• Landa501

Having trouble logging into yahoo DFS account. if someone could contact me to help that would be great.

• Landa501

The people over at Yahoo DFS have a ton of work to do over there. It’s too hard to make a deposit with a credit card, you have to login a million times, switching between season long and daily fantasy…..it’s a total mess over there.

• manBEAST

Love me some Yahoo DFS, 10 entry max and unique salary structure has me playing most of my volume over there these days, thats a great deal $25 free to play plus 100% deposit bonus won’t find that anywhere else now a days, I use the app quite a bit and did I mention LATESWAP!!!

• hautalak

@DanielHaight said...

In addition, if you use the promo code ‘rg25’ on deposit, you’ll get 5000 YSRP, equivalent to $25 worth of entry fees. You can also DM me here or on twitter (@danielhaight) and I’ll match your deposit 100% in our 4% drip deposit bonus.

Excited to kick off this partnership, and be sure to look out for more Yahoo/RG exclusive deals and contests in the new year!

Dan

I’m trying to DM you here since I deposited yesterday before you came on thread. I was hoping you could match my deposit too. Thank you for this promotion and I greatly appreciate it! Also having late swap is nice.

• DanielHaight

• Yahoo Representative

@Landa501 said...

Having trouble logging into yahoo DFS account. if someone could contact me to help that would be great.

Send me a DM with details, I can help.

• DanielHaight

• Yahoo Representative

@hautalak said...

I’m trying to DM you here since I deposited yesterday before you came on thread. I was hoping you could match my deposit too. Thank you for this promotion and I greatly appreciate it! Also having late swap is nice.

Done, thanks for playing!

• markaw4

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

Is the deposit bonus for anyone or just first time players?

• DanielHaight

• Yahoo Representative

@markaw4 said...

Is the deposit bonus for anyone or just first time players?

Happy to match it for anyone.

• rock

@DanielHaight said...

Happy to match it for anyone.

Daniel-
    Do I need a code?
    FYI- I am not new player but would be interested.
    Thanks

• pool7410

@detroittigers44 said...

Complainers about free money are #stupid. Thanks RG for doing this, don’t worry about the complainers.

I’m not complaining at all. I’m just mocking how SmartWater advertised it like a used car salesman. I wouldn’t of said a thing if he advertised it like DanielHaight who is giving a much better offer and advertised it like a normal person.

• DanielHaight

• Yahoo Representative

@rock said...

Daniel-
    Do I need a code?
    FYI- I am not new player but would be interested.
    Thanks

Use ‘rg25’ to get the $25 worth of YSRP, and then DM me and I’ll match your deposit in deposit bonus.

• rock

@DanielHaight said...

Use ‘rg25’ to get the $25 worth of YSRP, and then DM me and I’ll match your deposit in deposit bonus.

Daniel:
    Deposit made- PM sent.
    Thank you

• infy72

Is this a new members only deal? I’m already a member and it’s not allowing me to submit a lineup, or reserve entry.

• DanielHaight

• Yahoo Representative

@infy72 said...

Is this a new members only deal? I’m already a member and it’s not allowing me to submit a lineup, or reserve entry.

It’s open to everyone, and there is still plenty of room left. Do you have funds in your account and/or are you signed in? Desktop or app? You can DM me with more details and we can try to debug.

• infy72

@DanielHaight said...

It’s open to everyone, and there is still plenty of room left. Do you have funds in your account and/or are you signed in? Desktop or app? You can DM me with more details and we can try to debug.

DM sent

• billholler

@manBEAST said...

10 entry max

And that’s why Yahoo DFS will never be more than it is. Not going to survive with just cash game players. Said it before, but if it wasn’t backed by an internet giant it would have died already.

• dirtydistance

Wow yahoo was a mess. I’ve been playing their Yahoo cups and already had a $22 balance from winning their free games so I go to play this yesterday and it wouldn’t let me because of all these verifications I had to go through but somehow didn’t pass..

• mciama2000

Hi Dan,

I tried to send a private message yesterday and today, but keep getting an error. Could I get the deposit bonus, if I deposited yesterday?

Thank you

• DanielHaight

• Yahoo Representative

@dirtydistance said...

Wow yahoo was a mess. I’ve been playing their Yahoo cups and already had a $22 balance from winning their free games so I go to play this yesterday and it wouldn’t let me because of all these verifications I had to go through but somehow didn’t pass..

DM me the email address on your account, and I can help.

• DanielHaight

• Yahoo Representative

@mciama2000 said...

Hi Dan,

I tried to send a private message yesterday and today, but keep getting an error. Could I get the deposit bonus, if I deposited yesterday?

Thank you

Sure, try on twitter @danielhaight if it’s not working on here.

• NIN1002

Hi Dan,

I sent your a DM (I think??), but not entirely sure it went to you. I click on you, and click send message, and it says it’s going to someone named johngalt33 which doesn’t seem like you at all. I don’t even need a reply back, but I’m just very unsure if it even sent it to you so that’s what I wanted to know. Thanks!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.