INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• SmartWater

Marketing and Social Media Manager

If you haven’t tried Yahoo’s daily fantasy site, here’s a great chance to try it and guarantee yourself a winning lineup! Play in the RotoGrinders Exclusive GPP for the Week 17 NFL slate – with a guaranteed overlay!

There are only 8,484 seats available, and EVERY SINGLE ENTRY is guaranteed to at least double up!

On top of that, this is a guaranteed overlay contest! A $10,000 GPP with more than $5,700 in free prize money added to the player pool is as good an opportunity as you’ll find, so what are you waiting for???

Be sure to click through our affiliate link here, as we’ll be hosting similar exclusive contests for RG members-only in the future!

• DanielHaight

• Yahoo Representative

@nin1002 said...

Hi Dan,

I sent your a DM (I think??), but not entirely sure it went to you. I click on you, and click send message, and it says it’s going to someone named johngalt33 which doesn’t seem like you at all. I don’t even need a reply back, but I’m just very unsure if it even sent it to you so that’s what I wanted to know. Thanks!

When I first registered ‘johngalt33’ was my username, i had it changed to my real name to be more transparent but somehow that has messed up when people try to DM me, apologies! You can always find me on twitter @danielhaight as well.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).