INDUSTRY FORUM

• TheKris

Fanduel sent me an email yesterday about their Happy Hour promotion. Does anyone know how much these contests usually cost? Or does it vary? I assume it fills very quickly because I checked sporadically between 4-6 yesterday and never saw it. Anyone have any luck with it yet?

• bphilb

I don’t know either, but I checked quite frequently between those hours and never saw it. I would be interested in knowing some parameters as well.

• bengalhockey

Yesterday it was $10
    575 entries
    5k pool + FD added in 3k

• bphilb

@bengalhockey said...

Yesterday it was $10
    575 entries
    5k pool + FD added in 3k

Thanks. I had my filter set at $5 for a while and didn’t think to change it until later. That will help obviously.

• TheKris

Thanks for the info. I’m usually setting my lineups around that time anyway so I’ll definitely keep my eyes open each day.

• lgp

its usually a $10 or $25 contest

• smutpeddlers

They can be pretty far down sometimes if you have it set to filter by size

• steveospeak

@bengalhockey said...

Yesterday it was $10
    575 entries
    5k pool + FD added in 3k

wow really?

I figured when I saw the email it would be contests where Fanduel would be taking less of a rake and thereby “adding money”. But if they added $2,250 above the total entry fees that is a pretty nice deal.

• TheKris

I kept typing “happy” in the search box on Fanduel.

• sellthenews

usually they add 1000-1500 to what would normally be a $5000 13%rake contest. Hopefully they add more like they did yesterday! I love Happy hour. i even wrote a song about it. (true)

• realdeals

@TheKris said...

I kept typing “happy” in the search box on Fanduel.

You have to sing it

• dizzle

Fanduel happy hour contest are generally better than their frerolls. I try to enter every chance I get

• wikingfan

One day they had a $10 double up in which the “losers” got a ticket to this week’s super rally ($5 value)

• CUTiger81

They’re either $10 or $25 depending on the day. Good event to enter.

• hendry

@wikingfan said...

One day they had a $10 double up in which the “losers” got a ticket to this week’s super rally ($5 value)

ive seen this one a lot lately.

• MrFantasy

@hendry said...

ive seen this one a lot lately.

The best ones are the $25 Happy Hour’s that offer GPP payouts and Line Drive Tickets for like 20th-168th place.

• Galante118

• Blogger of the Month

Much better then free rolls etc Imo

• sheriffolds

anyone know what the happy hour game for today is?

• fandjinbkalltheway

@sheriffolds said...

anyone know what the happy hour game for today is?

They don’t tell you what it is but it hasn’t come out yet. Should within the half hour.

• TheKris

Today’s Happy Hour is a $10 buy in. 4 players max. I got in at #3. Pays 1st $14, 2nd $12, 3rd $10

• bphilb

I got in tonight. It was a $10 buy in for 4 spots. It pays $14, $12, $10, $0. Not really a great deal but I didn’t have time to think it over with 4 spots.

• fandjinbkalltheway

GUYS THESE HAPPY HOURS ARE NOT ACTUALLY RUN BY FD AND IF THEY ARE PLEASE MAKE BETTER ONES

• fandjinbkalltheway

There are new ones every minute

• fandjinbkalltheway

pretty sure A million beats is creating them

• bphilb

Crap. Yep I just noticed that. Hopefully I’ll beat him.

• fandjinbkalltheway

@bphilb said...

Crap. Yep I just noticed that. Hopefully I’ll beat him.

They weren’t real i don’t think. I believe A Million Beats Made them because they had the user made icon next to them.You Can still cancel the entry. Cheap move on his part

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).