MAIN FORUM

Comments

• jecarl2

I’ve been on him twice the past 2 weeks where he has been ejected, and one other game where he was very close to being booted. I don’t remember this being an issue in the past with him. Does he just not care at this point given the situation in NY?

• KillaChap

I lived in Syracuse when he was in college. I saw him once at the mall and approached him, just saying hello (we were in line at Wendy’s; this also happened to me with Donovan McNabb oddly). I didn’t ask for an autograph. I didn’t make a scene. I just said hello and was respectful. The arrogant turd laughed at me as if I was nobody. Then when you watched him play in college, it was all about him. He was the same way in Denver and he’s even worse now in NY. That’s why he’ll never be as good as he could be. I think what’s happening now is he’s getting to the DGAF era in his life. I’ve never liked the guy and this recent bout of crying about everything is just the latest in the evolution.

• Pitch120

Hes just the most overrated player to ever play

• scsa1998

@KillaChap said...

I lived in Syracuse when he was in college. I saw him once at the mall and approached him, just saying hello (we were in line at Wendy’s; this also happened to me with Donovan McNabb oddly). I didn’t ask for an autograph. I didn’t make a scene. I just said hello and was respectful. The arrogant turd laughed at me as if I was nobody. Then when you watched him play in college, it was all about him. He was the same way in Denver and he’s even worse now in NY. That’s why he’ll never be as good as he could be. I think what’s happening now is he’s getting to the DGAF era in his life. I’ve never liked the guy and this recent bout of crying about everything is just the latest in the evolution.

Shoppingtown mall or Carousal mall?

George Karl had a good assessment of him. It is all about Melo and he is unhappy with sharing the spotlight with KP

• 2incher

• MrFantasy

@scsa1998 said...

George Karl had a good assessment of him. It is all about Melo and he is unhappy with sharing the spotlight with KP

Yeah basically this. I really wish Melo went to the Bulls when it was discussed two years ago but instead they brought the Bulls team to New York.

The team is a dumpster fire with Melo and he was playing well as a teammate up until things started to go downhill. Now he’s trying to backpack the team and they’re doing just as they’ve done the past few years. Lose.

• KillaChap

@scsa1998 said...

Carousel. I believe it is now called Destiny or some nonsense like that. Like living in Syracuse, NY is anyone’s destiny. lol

• WidumBoise

My algorithm predicted a mellow ejection last night so I ended up fading him.

• scsa1998

@KillaChap said...

Carousel. I believe it is now called Destiny or some nonsense like that. Like living in Syracuse, NY is anyone’s destiny. lol

I used to work in the card shop that was Shoppingtown at the time they were voting on destiny USA and the owner of the shop was always complaining that Destiny USA will be a total disaster. I’ve been to it once after a concert at the Carrier dome it was actually really nice but like you said who would travel to Syracuse to see a mall.

• jv21

yeah I think this is something to consider. Even on a small slate, I was scared to have 100% Melo in a good matchup because of his recent actions.

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

If you check his career stats, he has never been ejected more than once in a season (prior to this season). In his 14 prior seasons, he had been ejected only 6 times. However this year, he’s already been ejected 3 times. So I would say this was not an issue in the past.

• KillaChap

@fathalpert said...

If you check his career stats, he has never been ejected more than once in a season (prior to this season). In his 14 prior seasons, he had been ejected only 6 times. However this year, he’s already been ejected 3 times. So I would say this was not an issue in the past.

So you could say that his diva attitude is finally causing a mental breakdown?

• devv8383

I gotta disagree, I’m from Baltimore and met Melo down here a few times at his youth center in west baltimore and he always has been a good dude. Been great for baltimore and does alot of stuff in the community. Players get ejected, maybe he is going thru something. Melo had what 10 assists just the other day, so the idea that he can’t share the spotlight is kind of ridiculous. No complaints from coach K and no one on team USA.

He Def isn’t lebron or Durant on the court and isn’t a perfect player but to suggests he is a bad person cause he had been ejected a cpl times is ridiculous.

Maybe he is just going thru something rigjt now. He burned me last night too.

• devv8383

@scsa1998 said...

George Karl is a clown who has thrown Gary Payton, Shawn Kemp, Ray Allen, Kenyon Martin, Jr smith, Demarcus Cousins and most recently Damian Lilliard under the bus to promote his lame book

Wouldn’t listen to anything he says.

• KindGuy

• KindGuy

@devv8383 said...

George Karl is a clown who has thrown Gary Payton, Shawn Kemp, Ray Allen, Kenyon Martin, Jr smith, Demarcus Cousins and most recently Damian Lilliard under the bus to promote his lame book

Wouldn’t listen to anything he says.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.