MAIN FORUM

Comments

• nickjonson

I am Nick, 25 years old and I just joined this forum, I am very happy to join you in the discussion. Thanks for welcoming me here

• zpruitt3

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@nickjonson said...

I am Nick, 25 years old and I just joined this forum, I am very happy to join you in the discussion. Thanks for welcoming me here

Welcome Nick!

• PigskinaBlanket

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

• x2

2016 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• x3

2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Hi sir! What daily fantasy sports do you play?

• DFSx42

nick, your best bet is to be active in the daily threads dedicated to the individual sports you play, that’s where most of the community aspects of it all happen here

• jjwd

stack the chalk nick

• rgreuli

Welcome, Nick. May your days be filled with fantasy goodness and a pocketful of change.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).